Author Topic: Rigol MSO8000 Scope UK  (Read 2750 times)

Offline Sighound36Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Rigol MSO8000 Scope UK
« on: September 24, 2022, 06:43:12 pm »
Would like to offer for sale my personal Rigol MSO8000 2Ghz model. The unit was purchased in December 2019 from Telonic Instruments in the UK an official Rigol distributor.  The MSO8000 is in absolutely first-class condition, come with all factory paperwork and original double box and packaging been dry stored and is as new. Has been used in my private lab, with a maximum of 300 hours of light use. Unit is quiet in operation and intuitive, it comes with the latest Rigol FW.

The Scope comes with four (4) RP3500A passive probes (three are still unopened in the plastic wallets) and the full digital 16 channel logic probe set with the keep safe Rigol bag again unused. This device has ALL options as well plus the dual channel function generator so is the FULL MSO model as well as the matching front panel / cover.

This Rigol model packs an awful lot diagnostic power into this chassis, 500Mpts of memory/ 10 G/s / Full power analysis / Jitter & eye ability plus around 2.25Ghz of real bandwidth. The FFT is also useful on this scope with plenty of options with this feature. The screen can be transferred to a quality monitor via the HDMI port a really nice feature (used to this on the Lecroy’s but not at this price point)

It is a surprising decent instrument for the money and offer many features that a lot of the big four do not included until you reach mid 20K’s in cost and then the apps cost almost as much as 2/3 the cost of one of these great tools.
New cost for this Rigol was very close to £11000 at the time of purchase.

Asking £5695 ono

Happy to demo the unit no problem.

I also have that can be purchased separately two (2) Rigol RP6150A 1.5Ghz passive probes with FULL accessories and keep safe cases along with the Picoscope TA189 current probe & Micsig DP1003 high voltage differential probe all boxed and working perfectly all of the separate probes are around 2 years old from new cost for these was £1800

If you are interested, we can talk about a sensible deal that can be put together if you are interested no sensible offer is refused.

This is chance to acquire a high quality Oscilloscope test set up complete.

Happy to ship world wide no problem A full VAT receipt will be provided upon purhase.

https://rigolshop.eu/products/oscilloscope/mso8000.html

« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 06:48:06 pm by Sighound36 »
Seeking quality measurement equipment at realistic cost with proper service backup. If you pay peanuts you employ monkeys.

Offline Xtremexp

• Regular Contributor
Re: Rigol MSO8000 Scope UK
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 01:04:37 am »
I would love to have one but it's beyond my purchasing power :)

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2023, 03:51:31 pm »
Price reduced to £5395 ono
Seeking quality measurement equipment at realistic cost with proper service backup. If you pay peanuts you employ monkeys.

Offline unknownparticle

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2023, 02:41:01 pm »
Looking for a new scope but this is about £4K more than my budget :-//  That probably applies to 95% of the people on this forum though!
DC coupling is the devils work!!

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2023, 11:47:29 am »
This forum represents a wide spectrum of users, abilities, passion and budgets. It is also read by many people that are not memebers who drop in from time to time so the exposure is also good.
I have sold equipment at this level and above on EEV blog forum in the past which is why it makes this place a great place to join in and learn from some very knowledgable members
« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 05:05:30 pm by Sighound36 »

Offline unknownparticle

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2023, 03:33:30 pm »
Just for clarity, I wasn't criticising or being bitchy, just expressing an opinion, freedom of speech and all that :-+
All the best for a quick sale.

Offline w.v.s.

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2023, 01:31:04 pm »
Just for clarity, I wasn't criticising or being bitchy, just expressing an opinion, freedom of speech and all that :-+
All the best for a quick sale.
And the remaining 5% are still a lot of potential buyers. So what you two are writing isn't really contradicting  :)

Offline unknownparticle

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2023, 01:49:18 pm »
Good grief, talk about beating a dead horse ::)

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2023, 03:18:11 pm »
Will entain sensible offers inro of £4995

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2023, 02:59:47 pm »
Now sold to a forum member thank you  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf