Author Topic: [SOLD] FS in US: Rigol DSA815-TG Spectrum Analyzer w/ Tracking Generator  (Read 1451 times)

Offline chickenTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • Rusty Coder
I'm selling my gently used Rigol DSA815-TG. It is fully hacked/optioned and updated to the latest FW (00.01.19).

My asking price is US $500 plus shipping. US buyers preferred. Can also be picked up locally in Seattle.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 01:20:50 am by chicken »

Offline KD0CAC John

• Frequent Contributor
Re: FS in US: Rigol DSA815-TG Spectrum Analyzer w/ Tracking Generator
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 10:35:29 pm »
Could you quote to 55128 ?
I think that Fedex is better than UPS , form what I've heard , not fixed to that ?
Do you have the ability to take credit card ?

• Frequent Contributor
  • Rusty Coder
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2021, 03:07:21 am »
PM sent.

Offline james_s

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2021, 03:17:47 am »
Could you quote to 55128 ?
I think that Fedex is better than UPS , form what I've heard , not fixed to that ?
Do you have the ability to take credit card ?

That's the first time in a long time I've heard someone suggest FedEx is better than UPS. I've had a lot of stuff shipped to me over the past couple of years and FedEx is consistently the worst for me. Their scheduled delivery dates are a joke, more than half of the packages I get via them show up days late, you simply cannot trust what they tell you. I've had a couple of items go missing entirely, tracking showed they were picked up from the vendor by FedEx but then they never progressed beyond there. Then twice now I've had the driver dump off packages in front of my garage door clearly visible from the street, they were too lazy to even walk 15 feet to the front porch. When they do put it on the porch they set it right on the edge by the steps where it is visible and not protected from the rain, even when it's already raining and they never bother to ring the doorbell.

UPS on the other hand has been fine, the stuff always either shows up when initially scheduled or they indicate an exception and promptly update the scheduled date. When they deliver they almost always put the package right up close to my front door where it's protected from rain and not quite as visible from the street.

Offline avvidclif

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2021, 01:14:21 am »
I'm selling my gently used Rigol DSA815-TG. It is fully hacked/optioned and updated to the latest FW (00.01.19).

My asking price is US $500 plus shipping. US buyers preferred. Can also be picked up locally in Seattle.

Still have? Figure shipping to 75147 and let me know. That's a price I can live with.
Clif Holland KA5IPF
www.avvid.com

• Frequent Contributor
  • Rusty Coder
Re: [SOLD] FS in US: Rigol DSA815-TG Spectrum Analyzer w/ Tracking Generator
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2021, 01:21:12 am »
Sorry, already gone.

Offline GreyWoolfe

• Supporter
  • NW0LF
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2021, 10:48:17 pm »
My company used UPS for years without issue.  Some brainfart, I mean braintrust decided to go to FEDEX.  Too many critical shipments going missing/damaged later, we are switching back to UPS.  I'm a bit miffed as when we switched, I gave up my thermal printer.  Not worth the butt ache to get one back.
"Heaven has been described as the place that once you get there all the dogs you ever loved run up to greet you."

Offline WattsThat

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2021, 03:40:24 am »
Don’t confuse FedEx Ground with FedEx Express as they are two very different and separate operations.

FedEx Ground is without a doubt the worst of the worst. Comparing them to UPS would be like comparing a Fluke 179 with a $5 DMM from Harbor Freight.

Offline james_s

• Super Contributor
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2021, 05:46:47 pm »
If they're separate entities they would do well to change the name, because when I see "FedEx" I cringe. I now actively try to avoid businesses that ship FedEx but it's difficult to even do so. I'm not exaggerating when I say a majority of shipments I get from FedEx are late. I'm also annoyed that the status will say "Potentially delayed" when it's already well past the scheduled delivery date. There's nothing potential about it, unless they have a time machine it IS delayed.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf