General > Buy/Sell/Wanted

Tektronix Oscilloscope 2465BCT 400MHz

(1/2) > >>

bryanberkley:
I have a used tektronix oscilloscope 2465BCT 400MHz in working condition for sale. It has been tested and proven to function perfectly.

The 2465B Oscilloscope is a four-channel oscilloscope with a bandwidth of 400MHz. Sensitivity is 2 mV at 400MHz. Risetime on all channels is 0.875 ns. The instrument has a sweep speed of 500 ps/Div. It has Volts and Time cursors with on-screen readout. Input is switchable between 1 Mohm and 50 ohm. On-board capture allows you to digitize, store and recall waveforms or analyze them on your PC. It also has a 20 ps Time Interval Resolution. Other features include Auto Setup, Set-Up Sequencing and Cursor After Delay. (2465B-CT= includes options 09, 10, & 22)
asking price  - $850

* call 760-445-7929 or email me at bryan.balelo@yahoo.com

grenert:

--- Quote from: bryanberkley on August 04, 2011, 08:35:08 pm ---On-board capture allows you to digitize, store and recall waveforms or analyze them on your PC.
--- End quote ---
:o
I'd like to see that.

bryanberkley:
If you would like to see the item I could forward you some pictures

grenert:
What I meant is:
I'd like to see a 2465 scope that can digitize, store and recall waveforms for analysis on a PC.  I am pretty sure the 2465 will not do any of those things.

bryanberkley:
The description I used for the Oscilloscope I have posted is information I've derived from several websites pertaining to oscilloscopes and their functions. If you are not interested in buying this item please don't post anything in this section. This post is for sales, not debate.

Thank You,
Bryan Berkley

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version