General > Buy/Sell/Wanted

Tektronix power supply TDS 400 TDS 420 - PS 1690

(1/2) > >>

Johnny_ita:
I  sell brand new power supply for Tektronix TDS 400 family: TDS410, TDS420, TDS430, TDS460 oscilloscope.

It's a completely new compatible power supply expressed designed to fit into TDS400 and TDS400A families.

The price is: 130 $ (plus 20 $ for shipping outside Europe) or 115 € (+ 12 € for shipping in Europe)

email: eelectronic.shop@gmail.com

Payment methods:

- PayPal
 - Bank transfer

nctnico:
Seems like a couple of PSU modules mounted on a board. Clever but what I don't like is that the modules seems to be held in place by solder joints instead of some screws. It is likely to fall apart!

maxxim:
Hi, what is the value of the tantalum capacitor on the underside power supply pcb (hybrid pin 13-19).
Thanks

temperance:
This has to be a joke right?

-Those switching modules are NOT CE compliant at all unless you have tested them in your application. Search for a the test report and carefully inspect how they have been tested. Perhaps they are only CE compliant when a load has been connected trough very short wires. I know from experience that some of those power supplies fail radiated and conducted emission tests (and not a little bit) when they are being build into a complete system.
-How about creepage and clearance on your self etched PCB?
-How about creepage and clearance between the individual power supplies? That doesn't look right to me.
-Oscilloscope power supplies are not only about output ripple. How about high frequency output noise?

apel:
Buonasera,
è ancora disponibile?
Se si , posso avere conferma al mio indirizzo:  apel1949@libero.it  ?

Grazie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version