Author Topic: THS 720P  (Read 523 times)

Offline rvalenteTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
THS 720P
« on: April 14, 2021, 08:53:36 pm »
Hello mates,

I'm selling my scope for $1500 or I wish to exchange in a SDS2000X or some similar bench scope.

THS720P in very good condition. All self tests passed. Screen polarizer has been fixed by myself, as can be seen in some threads here. I left some dirty on the back light difuser as can be seen in some pictures ain't terrible.

Display is good, lamp shows some signs of age and need to warm-up (pretty good for 25yo equipment)

Channel 1 and 2 are working fine, up to 100MHz tested with a HP8654A, -3dB is 122Mhz, tested

Multimeter is reading fine compared to a Fluke 87V

Two P5102 probes, one clip and both alligator clips are missing, but just accessories

One A621 current probe up to 1000A RMS

The unit will be shipped without battery, due to courier restrictions.

This model has the energy analyzer capability built-in, so if you deal with energy quality thats the right tool to you.

DHL/FEDEX/UPS only, no post, ask for pricing since the value changes a lot.
Your country may be dutiable on good arrivals, this of course not included.

I'm from Brazil
« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 08:57:46 pm by rvalente »

Offline rvalenteTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Re: THS 720P
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 08:54:11 pm »
Guys, let me know if my price is out mind, I'm biasing myself from ebay listings.

Online alm

• Super Contributor
Re: THS 720P
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 07:05:03 am »
I suggest you look at sold eBay listings for this model and similar models from the THS7xx series. Not for sale listings that may have been there for years and may never sell. The highest I saw was US$605 for a unit that was mint and pretty much new with all accessories. Working units with 1-2 probes appear to sell for $200-$350.

This is US eBay, but most of your potential customers will be outside Brazil, so what's the difference between paying international shipping from Brazil and (international) shipping from the US?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf