Author Topic: LFS: Vintage CPU Sockets, PS/2 ports, ISA slots, etc.  (Read 571 times)

Offline Mr. WizardTopic starter

• Supporter
  • We must know. We will know.
LFS: Vintage CPU Sockets, PS/2 ports, ISA slots, etc.
« on: July 20, 2021, 04:32:00 am »
About two years ago, I'd put together a very nice shopping cart on a website that included sockets for Intel 286, 386, and 486 CPUs.

They were selling a lot of other components--things like ISA and PCI slots, RS232 ports, PS/2 mouse and keyboard ports, etc. I had a bunch of that stuff in my cart, too. Components for making motherboards.

I had probably $150 worth of parts in my cart. I didn't get around to placing the order, got distracted by other things, and then forgot about them.

Now I'm picking up some old projects and I can't for the life of me find the darn site again. I don't remember the company name. Does anyone have any idea who it might be? If I recall correctly, they were located in California, but I may be misremembering; they were definitely a US company. It's not Unicorn Electronics, but it was definitely a smaller company, and they were selling primarily vintage, outdated parts. Their prices were good.

Any leads would be appreciated. I remember their website had a menu down the left hand side of categories, in addition to a header on top, and I remember the cookie for my cart still worked after at least a month, which I was happy for. But beyond that I can't remember too much, and can't seem to find the company again, and those parts are hard to source.

Offline dorkshoei

• Frequent Contributor
Re: LFS: Vintage CPU Sockets, PS/2 ports, ISA slots, etc.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 05:27:40 am »
All Electronics (Van Nuys)?

The following users thanked this post: Mr. Wizard

Offline Mr. WizardTopic starter

• Supporter
  • We must know. We will know.
Re: LFS: Vintage CPU Sockets, PS/2 ports, ISA slots, etc.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 02:21:21 pm »
All Electronics (Van Nuys)?
YES! You know, I think that’s absolutely it! That logo looks very familiar. They don’t seem to have everything I remember but I am sure some of the stuff has sold out in the intervening years. Thank you!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf