Author Topic: Voltech PM1000+  (Read 253 times)

Offline paul1678peTopic starter

Voltech PM1000+
« on: November 12, 2023, 02:58:02 pm »
Hello everyone. Fairly new to the blog, but in the power design world for the last three decades. Motors, transformers, ICs, power modules, PWBs, propulsion systems, drives, Devices, DC to DC converters, emc debug, arc flash considerations, etc.

This is a Voltech PM1000+. I've had it for about 8 years. I'm the second owner. the first owner never used it. As you can see, I use it mostly for 120VAC work, often looking at power, power factor and displacement power factor. it's in great shape, works well. I never did calibrate it. Never saw the need.

$400 and I'd rather not ship it. I'm in the Elgin, IL area and will gladly drive a bit to meet an interested party. glad to send more pics and answer questions.

Boiler plate: Don't scam me......good grief what's the point already. Flippers, sorry you won't get your 300% margin on this one. Tech folks, This is my equipment from my bench. I've always taken care of things and made a conscious effort not to do anything silly. "Why arent you selling this on Ebay??". Because Ebay not so good. I fired them in 2016 when I sold a Collins R390 to a gent in oregon, got a complaint that it didn't work, and got back a unit with no transformers, tubes, or filters. Ebay then hit my credit card for a refund. I got tired of argueing with offshore policy droids and sending before and after pictures to folks that didn't care, cut the losses, move on.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 03:26:44 pm by paul1678pe »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf