Author Topic: Wanted: Manual/Schematics for Fluke 891A DC Differential Voltmeter  (Read 1272 times)

Online IanJTopic starter

• Supporter
  • Full time EE & Youtuber
    • IanJohnston.com
Hi all,

Looking for a manual for Fluke 891A Differential Voltmeter..........willing to pay even if it's just a PDF scan.
Can't find anything on the web (except for a USA Ebay one but seller won't ship to the UK).

I believe the manual has schematics....would be needing them.

PM me.

Thanks,

Ian.
Ian Johnston - Original designer of the PDVS2mini || Author of the free WinGPIB app.
Website - www.ianjohnston.com
YT Channel (electronics repairs & projects): www.youtube.com/user/IanScottJohnston, Twitter (X): https://twitter.com/IanSJohnston

Online IanJTopic starter

• Supporter
  • Full time EE & Youtuber
    • IanJohnston.com
Re: Wanted: Manual/Schematics for Fluke 891A DC Differential Voltmeter
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 11:39:03 am »
Hi all,

Anyone?

I contacted Fluke in UK and USA and both say they don't have a manual.........somebody must have one!

Ian.
Ian Johnston - Original designer of the PDVS2mini || Author of the free WinGPIB app.
Website - www.ianjohnston.com
YT Channel (electronics repairs & projects): www.youtube.com/user/IanScottJohnston, Twitter (X): https://twitter.com/IanSJohnston

Offline PA0PBZ

• Super Contributor
Keyboard error: Press F1 to continue.

Offline beanflying

• Super Contributor
  • Toys so very many Toys.
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2020, 08:34:58 am »
Not sure what may be shared with the 895A internally but I didn't have any issue getting a manual for mine online link here http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/Fluke/FLUKE%20895A%20Instruction.pdf

I did a look when you first posed this and like you very little on it.
Coffee, Food, R/C and electronics nerd in no particular order. Also CNC wannabe, 3D printer and Laser Cutter Junkie and just don't mention my TEA addiction....

Offline Doogs

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2023, 09:03:15 pm »
A little late but I just bought a Fluke 891A which also hs the 845 model number in the Fluke logo (bottom left corner) which shows a completely different unit in the 845 manual. However I did find a manual for the 871A which has the same front panel but a different rear panel. It's located at BAMA (Edibris.com). I will compare the schematic to the instument itself once it's delivered and post my findings with pics in this thread if any one is interested.
Expensive Tastes and Poor Choices!

Offline Doogs

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2023, 05:50:31 pm »
After purchasing a Fluke 891A I did a search with no luck, however BeanFlyings link also has the 893A AC/DC meter which seems to have the same boards with the addition of the AC section I used that manual to do my calibration and chase down a wavering needle issue (capacitor)
Expensive Tastes and Poor Choices!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf