General > Buy/Sell/Wanted

WTB: (US) Signature Analyzer

(1/2) > >>

Crambone:
Hello, I’m looking for a working Signature Analyzer such an HP 5004a, 5005a…..

Please let me know what you would need shipped to Mountainside, NJ 07092.

Thank you, Andrew

PaulAm:
In a pinch you can use Sigrok with the SA decoder and a $10 Salaea clone.  It has some limitations but it can work.  Not my first choice, but absolutely the cheapest.

super7800:
Some older tek "logic analyzers" will do it. Can't remember a specific model off the top of my head. It's what I've used, and they work great. Cheaper than what hp go for used. Might be worth looking into.

Kosmic:

--- Quote from: super7800 on March 21, 2023, 08:43:12 pm ---Some older tek "logic analyzers" will do it. Can't remember a specific model off the top of my head. It's what I've used, and they work great. Cheaper than what hp go for used. Might be worth looking into.

--- End quote ---

Tektronix 308. It's cheap and got a signature analyzer integrated.

james_s:
I had a HP signature analyzer years ago I finally gave away since it didn't seem like they were selling for enough to be worth packing and shipping. What are people using those things for? I thought the idea was pretty much a fad, I have some early 80s arcade schematics that list signatures but nothing else. It was a novel idea but in practice I found it easier to just diagnose the fault the old fashioned way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version