EEVblog® Electronics Community Forum

General => Buy/Sell/Wanted => Topic started by: opa128sm on October 18, 2019, 02:15:56 am

Title: WTB Agilent Keysight 34401a front windows 34401-49321
Post by: opa128sm on October 18, 2019, 02:15:56 am
WTB Agilent Keysight 34401a front windows 34401-49321

I am looking for one piece front windows glasses for my 34401a. Please kindly let me know if you have some on hand. Both Agilent and Keysight are okay. Brand new is preferred.
Title: Re: WTB Agilent Keysight 34401a front windows 34401-49321
Post by: coromonadalix on October 18, 2019, 08:26:47 pm
It wont cost a fortune direclty at keysight ???  do you have one in your country ??

I have a brand new, never installed   keysight branded

Brand new  rear plastic panel,  the one with the 2 screws



I have some left over parts

- brand new  fuses sockets, the 2 models you have in the 34401a
- the short and long  used non broken    switchs bars / rods   the square design

- The square   used but clean   rubber keypad /  flubber keypad   pale blue  shift button
Title: Re: WTB Agilent Keysight 34401a front windows 34401-49321
Post by: TheSteve on October 18, 2019, 08:37:20 pm
Gee, maybe I should install a Keysight window on the 34401A I fixed a while back - still need to post about it. I bought it with a hole drilled through it(top to bottom).
Title: Re: WTB Agilent Keysight 34401a front windows 34401-49321
Post by: Johnboy on October 23, 2019, 11:50:57 pm
It wont cost a fortune direclty at keysight ???  do you have one in your country ??

We have a Keysight here in mine, and I tried to order this exact same part from them last year. They wanted twenty dollars for shipping alone.
Title: Re: WTB Agilent Keysight 34401a front windows 34401-49321
Post by: coromonadalix on October 24, 2019, 02:00:24 am
you'll get an free shipping over an 100$ order if i recall

Shipping my brand new black bezel windows would cost the same ??