Author Topic: Rishabh - Rugged Digital Autoranging Multimeters [ From India ]  (Read 38776 times)

Offline Amarbir[Lynx-India]Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • Indian Dealer
    • Lynx-India - Visit Us For Not So Boring Electronic Instruments
Re: Rishabh - Rugged Digital Autoranging Multimeters [ From India ]
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2013, 05:39:32 am »
Now I wonder what is the point of this thread with prices, shipping references to places outside of India, etc? If you do not have any intention to sell outside of India then you are spending a whole bunch of time pretending to want to. Do you want to sell outside of India or not? If not, then stop pushing prices and advertising products to an international audience.

Sir ,
     The point is that i only visit eevblog forum and nothing else .Hence to sell to my target indian audience i advertise here also .Not only that off and on i participate in discussions and also i do a little bit of my bit of contributions .

FYI rishabh multimeters can be sold to any country .No one can stop me from that cos i am selling rishabh not gossen .If gossen or for that matter anyone has a issue they will sort out with gossen/rishabh and not me .BTW have you people seen how many international distributors they have .Most of them carry Rish multi and rish max stock  .As you seen to have posted this may i know if you are interested to buy cos i have been saying this "I am not very keen for international sales " .I have never said i cannot do it "i can to some selected areas and audience " .

Like we are the first people in india to launch " Fluke 101 ,Fluke 106 and 107 " multimeters online and also on ebay india store  .In fluke they say for india only "Hence i would not be able to sell those outside india " .But hey many chinese online sellers do that and many of the people here buy that to .Talk about morals ? " Where are those lightages " .So as i want to tell everyone that if they are indians they can buy those multimeters from me .I want to create a thread for the same " Is making one a crime " .EEVblog forums are created by dave for worldwide audience .Sometimes its a item that has export restrictions ,in that case we cannot sell it outside  .

Note :  Check My 1st post in this thread ,i just have USD prices due to the fact that many people refer to USD prices and not Indian Rupee as currency .Infact i removed the reference that "International People can PM me For Sales  " due to the fact that my major target customer is in india  .I hope i and my intention is clear from my posting .Infact i have repeated this several times since its come to my light that gossen/rishabh has some issues going on when dave posted which i was not aware of
Regards

Amarbir Singh Dhillon [ Lynx-India ] , Chandigarh [ India ] - > www.lynxdealerstore.com , www.lynx-india.com
Indian Distributor For  [ Autoelectric , Sofitech , IDEOfy ,Peak Electronic Design [UK ] , Anatek And Creatronica ]
My Electronics Blog - > www.lynxchandigarh.com

Offline Attorney

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #76 on: October 10, 2013, 09:52:43 pm »
Maybe I missed it in the specs, but do any of the Rish models measure dBm in the AC volts ranges AND have the RELative ability to zero the dBm display?

Paul 

Offline mamalala

• Supporter
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2013, 09:26:11 pm »
Well,
      Until and unless there is a teardown posted by me and a review posted you cannot say that cos you have no idea what i will say in the teardown or the review .So in this case i would say please reserve your judgement and have patience till sunday evening .

Note :  Robnez sir ,Free Electron sir " If you need some more pictures of the "Rish Multi 20 " series let me know  .I can even click those dual display type LCD images if you like to .Would like to tell everyone that i have collected everything now for me to start the teardown/review
[/center]

Hmmmm ....

Greetings,

Chris

Offline mrflibble

• Super Contributor
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2013, 11:30:53 pm »
What teardown? I haven't seen any teardown.

Offline fluxcapacitor

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2013, 12:33:44 am »
Maybe I missed it in the specs, but do any of the Rish models measure dBm in the AC volts ranges AND have the RELative ability to zero the dBm display?

Paul

You can download the datasheets from rishabh .

http://rishabh.co.in/index.php/downloads

• Frequent Contributor
  • Indian Dealer
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2013, 02:53:26 pm »
So let's sum up. We have some meters that were once based on Gossen ones, but have since been changed and Gossen don't want anything to do with them. Yet the vendor is still claiming they are German technology. The promised teardown has not appeared, and even if it did no-one would trust it because it's the seller doing it. He is hardly likely to say his products are shit, unless his name is Ratner. Won't send samples to anyone else for review either.

Seems legit.

Lol ,
     You never replied to the comment i gave you on the top .So i though might be the guy has realised something .The review is in progress and the following sections are being covered  .
Multimeter Review
1 :  Unboxing
        Explain All The Parts " Included in the box of each model "
        Explain The Differences " Between Models "
        Roughness/Toughness  " General Built Quality/Others "
2 :  Testing
        DC Voltage Testing
        AC Voltage Testing
        Resistance
        Continuity
        DC Amperes
        AC Amperes
        Rugedness " Subjected To High Voltage/Other Methods "
        Comparision "  Explain Misc Functions In Some Models "
3 :  Teardown
        Disassembly / Assembly
        Circuit Analysis
        Conclusion 

Note : I have Precision reference resistances that doug from voltagestandard has checked and send me  .I have two of his products now the Pentaref and the DMM Check Plus  . I am also in possession of that Chinese Voltage Reference Source thats selling on ebay  .Not only this i have all the other gadgets thats are required for the testing of the products  .As i am not doing this 24x7 for my livelyhood its in process and section of the review are already done .Once the entire testing is done i will upload on youtube and you guys can check the same .I plan to have triple language in the review " English ,Hindi And Punjabi  " .I will appreciate people commenting on the things i am planning to cover and suggest better ways to do stuff or ask me a question regarding the same and help me improve the review  .BTW mojo-chan if some stuff in this multimeter is shitty it will remain shitty come what may i try .Hence there is no point to fool the public cos once i sell this to someone saying this is a lollipop and he gets just the lolli and not the pop then its a issue on the way i did the review  ;-) But if you want the pop before the lolli " Then its not possibly "  :-DD
Regards

Amarbir Singh Dhillon [ Lynx-India ] , Chandigarh [ India ] - > www.lynxdealerstore.com , www.lynx-india.com
Indian Distributor For  [ Autoelectric , Sofitech , IDEOfy ,Peak Electronic Design [UK ] , Anatek And Creatronica ]

Offline fluxcapacitor

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2013, 03:06:15 pm »
 suck it and see  :-DD  :box:  :bullshit:  :-DMM

Online mariush

• Super Contributor
« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2013, 03:11:00 pm »
Don't you get it that no matter what tools you use and no matter how much information you give,  your word can not be trusted in this case?

It's not that we think you may cheat or lie, it's simply the case that since you sell this multimeter and promote it, you may be BIASED.

Often people do it without even realizing, due to being proud about selling the product, due to being a fan of a product line or a brand, due to lots of things. People need to have a product reviewed by someone who has nothing to gain directly by reviewing the multimeter.

The best thing to remove all doubts from people's heads is to send a multimeter for review to Dave or someone else with good reputation here . I'm sure Dave would do it - he gets to make a couple of videos with it and some money from Youtube ads and views, you get your stuff advertised on EEVBlog for the price of shipping a multimeter to Dave. 

If it's about money (and I could understand that, since those multimeters are a bit expensive compared to an Indian's average monthly pay), you can ask Dave to send it back after he's done with it, I'm sure he would be willing to do that. Then your only loss is the money to ship it to Dave and to ship it back to you.

ps. I stayed away from this thread on purpose because I don't care about all that "german technology" thing. Some may think you were lying about it, I just think it's a communication issue, as in what  you're saying by that is interpreted by people here in another way. It can happen when dealing with people from different continents, with different languages and all that.

• Frequent Contributor
  • Indian Dealer
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2013, 03:27:55 pm »
Don't you get it that no matter what tools you use and no matter how much information you give,  your word can not be trusted in this case?

It's not that we think you may cheat or lie, it's simply the case that since you sell this multimeter and promote it, you may be BIASED.

Often people do it without even realizing, due to being proud about selling the product, due to being a fan of a product line or a brand, due to lots of things. People need to have a product reviewed by someone who has nothing to gain directly by reviewing the multimeter.

The best thing to remove all doubts from people's heads is to send a multimeter for review to Dave or someone else with good reputation here . I'm sure Dave would do it - he gets to make a couple of videos with it and some money from Youtube ads and views, you get your stuff advertised on EEVBlog for the price of shipping a multimeter to Dave. 

If it's about money (and I could understand that, since those multimeters are a bit expensive compared to an Indian's average monthly pay), you can ask Dave to send it back after he's done with it, I'm sure he would be willing to do that. Then your only loss is the money to ship it to Dave and to ship it back to you.

ps. I stayed away from this thread on purpose because I don't care about all that "german technology" thing. Some may think you were lying about it, I just think it's a communication issue, as in what  you're saying by that is interpreted by people here in another way. It can happen when dealing with people from different continents, with different languages and all that.

Noted ,
        There are two things .One its extremely hard for me to sell this outside india " Too much hassel " .Secondly i am not here to to say "Oh i sell this product " hence to sell it i need to review it in a positive manner  so that people buy it  .This multimeter has few issues like every other product is concerned  and i will definately talk / demonstrate the same .Some of the questions " i would say 75% ++ "  are being raised due to the fact that there is no review of this multimeter .Hence the international community does not know more about it  .The worst part is that i created a selling thread before i reviewed the product .Might be if i had done that there were less questions/issues .I am not saying i have a issue in sending samples to people for review all i am saying is that "I am a seller " .Sorry i cannot afford to do that "To much legal bullshit to export and reimport " .What i can do is that i can try to review this to the best of my ability .People have this issue with thier personalities that they never acknowledge stuff i openly say that i have learned a lot of interesting stuff regarding multimeters and thier testing here on eevblog and martins youtube channel .Let me give this a try no one is asking anyone to buy anything .Atleast you folks know how much the stuff sells for and hopefully after the review you will know where it stands in the market in comparision to other multimeters

PS :  There is no point for me to comment on anypost from now on  .The only thing i will do is i will post the review and then hopefully answer some questions and have the teardown photographically as you guys want  .I am fully aware that many people have this idea that a seller is biased about the product he sells .I will try to prove this theory wrong hopefully with almighties grace  .   
Regards

Offline DL8RI

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2013, 03:31:37 pm »
Hi,

I don't think a review or anything else is needed here. These products are rip offs of products from another company.

As for my point of view, there is no motivation for me to support a company or a seller who does this.

I would never ever buy such a thing or anything from this seller here, just because of this fact. I don't care how good or bad they are... And I can only emphasize (correct word? Not sure :D) anyone to do the same.

Offline Dave

• Super Contributor
  • I like to measure things.
« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2013, 07:06:01 pm »
I wonder if his unbiased review will be anything like his eBay ad.

"a Amazing 3¾ Digit 3100 Counts Analog " Why Analog ? Will Explain Later "  Digital Multimeter"
"The Probes Are Just Waooooo Long ,Strong With Lantern Cover And Plastic Cover On The Tips " Pure Bliss " ."
" The Protective Holster Is Really Protective " Once You Have It In Your Hand You Will Realise What Your Friend Here Is Talking About  " ."
"You Cannot Mess This Up Even The Dial Does Not Move To The Milli Amps And Amps Section If The Probes Are In Wrong Area Wooo Woo Great"

Yup, clearly unbiased and without a single trace of bullshit. :palm: :palm: :palm:

The punctuation makes me want to scoop my eyes out with a rusty spoon.
<fellbuendel> it's arduino, you're not supposed to know anything about what you're doing
<fellbuendel> if you knew, you wouldn't be using it

Offline alex77

• Contributor
« Reply #86 on: October 19, 2013, 04:28:41 pm »

well, it looks that rishabh is about to introduce a new range of multimeters with new design.

Offline mianchen

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2013, 07:42:18 pm »

well, it looks that rishabh is about to introduce a new range of multimeters with new design.

What technology is it this time? Chinese or German?

Offline fluxcapacitor

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #88 on: October 19, 2013, 08:01:59 pm »

Probably polish .

http://rishabh.co.in/index.php/company/view/3

Offline echen1024

• Super Contributor
  • 15 yo Future EE
« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2013, 04:42:01 am »
This time it is the latest in advanced, precise multimeters, made with 100% Micronesian technology.  :bullshit:. But seriously. I highly doubt the objectivity of his review. Just look at his eBay ads as Dave points out. It just smells like a big, warm, heap of bullshit.  :palm:.

And also, offering a "heart to heart lecture!"
"The Heart To Heart Lecture From Your Seller "Amarbir "
And this is in no world an analog meter.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 04:44:32 am by echen1024 »
I'm not saying we should kill all stupid people. I'm just saying that we should remove all product safety labels and let natural selection do its work.

https://www.youtube.com/user/echen1024

Offline ErikTheNorwegian

• Frequent Contributor
  • Asberger, aspi, HIGH function, nerd...
« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2013, 10:00:52 pm »
Truly a story you only read about in the papers...  shure some lawyers are buisy now!  :box:
/Erik
Goooood karma is flowing..

Offline GreyWoolfe

• Supporter
  • NW0LF
« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2013, 10:58:12 pm »
Amarbir, to me, you still haven't answered the basic question.  If you can only sell in India and have no desire or legal ability to sell outside of India, why did you start this thread with such a lengthy post?  I am sure that there are blogs more targeted in an to your country.  Unfortunately, I agree that you seem to be biased as you sell the product and are unwilling/unable to provide samples for test/teardown to someone outside your country.  A a side point, I was a salesman for 20 years before going back to school, getting an AS in EET and doing field service work for the past 15 years.  The salesman in me wants to tell you that you have lost the sale and it is time to move on.  If you can't gain the trust of the client in the first few minutes of your presentation, anything that comes after is a waste of everyone's time, including your own.  I would respectively submit that you gracefully back out of this thread and stop trying to push products that you won't be able to sell outside of India.  Even if you could, unless you to submit to independent testing/teardown, your lost credibility will never be able to be recovered.  I am in agreement that this thread should simply fade away.  The dead horse has long been kicked to the point of of being bloody unrecognizable.

Tom
"Heaven has been described as the place that once you get there all the dogs you ever loved run up to greet you."

Offline mrflibble

• Super Contributor
« Reply #92 on: October 22, 2013, 11:35:03 pm »
Even if you could, unless you to submit to independent testing/teardown, your lost credibility will never be able to be recovered.  I am in agreement that this thread should simply fade away.  The dead horse has long been kicked to the point of of being bloody unrecognizable.

Agreed. The OP said he will not post anything before teardown. And I suspect a teardown by the OP will not be received as unbiased. All we're going to get is more posts pointing out that some things are full of shit. There, I just implied that as well just now, because, well....  :bullshit:  :bullshit:  :bullshit: Unbiased review by sellers is just not going to happen with regular humans. And if a seller thinks he/she can do so, it will be doubly biased :P and there is a nice opportunity to learn new stuff by reading a psychology book or two.

Might as well lock it and be done with it. Either that, or some more of that horse tartare.

But on the bright side: Amarbir has tried and more or less succeeded in NotPostingLikeThisAnymore. So progress!  :-+

Edit: Or given the low amount of moderation of this forum (yay! for that BTW :) ) this thread will just have to die a slow and painful graceful death. :) In that case, sorry for posting this post. :P
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 11:38:57 pm by mrflibble »

Offline poorchava

• Super Contributor
  • Troll Cave Electronics!
« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2013, 08:52:37 am »

Probably polish .

I don't think so. Lumel deals mainly in automation, I guess clocest what they manufacture and that would be closest to a multimeter, are ac/dc voltage and current meters. They also do contract die casting and machining. Haven't heard of them doing anything in multimeter field.
I love the smell of FR4 in the morning!

Offline fluxcapacitor

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2013, 07:05:18 am »

Probably polish .

I don't think so. Lumel deals mainly in automation, I guess clocest what they manufacture and that would be closest to a multimeter, are ac/dc voltage and current meters. They also do contract die casting and machining. Haven't heard of them doing anything in multimeter field.

It wouldnt surprise me at all if they did start making them/rebadging them.Time will tell .

Offline nukie

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #95 on: December 06, 2013, 11:18:32 pm »
Wait a minute, I thought German cars are prone to electrical failures? Hmm I drive them I know. I stick to my yellow devices. :))

Offline ralphrmartin

• Frequent Contributor
    • Me
« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2017, 04:57:41 pm »
I thought you were from India, Bravo...

Geen my vriend, jy raai dit verkeerd. Eintlik is sy baie ver van dit.  ;)

Its now obvious. He's double dutch!  :-DD

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf