Author Topic: WTB - signal gererator for FM stereo work  (Read 1132 times)

Offline ttx450Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
WTB - signal gererator for FM stereo work
« on: March 04, 2024, 11:48:42 pm »
Looking for a unit to work on FM stereo.  Something like a sencore sg-80, leader 3217, Philips, Kenwood, Panasonic, etc.  Open to ideas/offers.. thks..

Offline Retirednerd2020

• Regular Contributor
Re: WTB - signal gererator for FM stereo work
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2024, 02:08:43 am »
Hi

I have an RF Generator, Synthesized Wavetek 2520A 2-2200 MHz.  It has come in handy for some of my projects and has worked well.

It is not an analyzer like the Sencor you listed but is a nice, general purpose RF generator that will do AM, FM, sweeps etc..
Have a look at the specs. online to see if it will help you.  It is fairly heavy so shipping will be cost to consider too.

What sort of FM work are you trying to do?  What is your budget for this equipment?

Offline ttx450Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2024, 12:55:26 am »
These look like fraud...   These were PM to me, not posted to the thread.

M3Knight ---> harveygrout75@gmail.com -------->  Mark Evans markevans56@yahoo.com  Is under investigation by paypal for a fraudulent sell of a Leader 3217 to me.  When paypal is finished, will update here and send to Admins and other sites.

M3knight

ZeroPoster

Hello Mate ,

Any luck yet ?

Contact Harvey he's has one he's willing to part with at a fair price. Pm him harveygrout75@gmail.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline andrewkurks8

ZeroPoster
I think i saw a guy called Muncho posted a signal gererator for sale. Here is his email juniormuncho@gmail.com
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 01:04:00 am by ttx450 »

Offline Paceguy

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2024, 11:07:45 am »
I have used a Sound Technology ST1000A for decades. They may be old but they are built like tanks and work very well. Many of the big audio companies used these.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf