Author Topic: WTGA: [Germany] Anritsu MD8480C, 2x  (Read 332 times)

Offline tmbinc

• Regular Contributor
WTGA: [Germany] Anritsu MD8480C, 2x
« on: October 19, 2020, 10:36:36 am »
I want to get rid of 2x MD8480C (https://www.anritsu.com/en-us/test-measurement/products/md8480c). Both had been bought in auctions a few years ago. Both come with 2x GSM and 2x WCDMA plugins, the second also has the IQ module and ISDN module. All of them - for some weird reason - seem to have all software options unlocked. I have the corresponding software; for the second device I have the "WNS" software (like MD8470A - basically a GUI that lets you simulate a network and interactively play with the mobile). The "regular" usecase is to write test sequences in C, but it comes with working test sequences.

The second one has slightly better specs (it can do HSPA, has the IQ input, ISDN input). Original price for each of them is beyond $600k(!). I'll give them away for free, BUT here's the catch:

1. Units have been opened and may be missing some shipping screws. They are otherwise working to the best of my knowledge but of course there's no guarantee.
2. Pickup only, Northern Germany (~60km around Hamburg). I'm not going to ship them, period.
3. Please don't just pick it up to put it on ebay for resale.
4. If you know a bit about GSM or WCDMA, and plan to use them for their original purpose, I'll add some more free test equipment on top.
5. If you want to tear it apart, please post a teardown with decent pictures.
6. I only give away the second one after the first one has been given away.

Online PA0PBZ

• Super Contributor
Re: WTGA: [Germany] Anritsu MD8480C, 2x
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 10:46:43 am »
I'd love to do a teardown but 5+5 hours in the car is just a bit too much  :-\
If anyone closer to me is also interested I'm not going to complain if he/she brings me a surprise  :D
Keyboard error: Press F1 to continue.

Offline Ernest1

• Contributor
Re: WTGA: [Germany] Anritsu MD8480C, 2x
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 10:37:46 pm »
even if you go really fast on the autobahn? :P

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf