General > General Technical Chat

100% sealed dispensing bottle

(1/5) > >>

gaminn:
Hi,
I'm looking for a dispensing bottle for highly volatile liquid like the one in the picture. Ideally transparent one, compatible with standard dispensing needles, squeezable, 20 - 50 ml volume.

I tried many bottles, mainly from AliExpress. The cheapest ones are useless, they spill the liquid itself when dispensing. The more expensive ones don't spill the liquid, but still, with the sealing cap on, the volatile liquid evaporates and after several days/weeks, the liquid disappeares from the bottle completely.

Any idea where to buy good dispensing bottle guaranteed to hold the volatile liquid at least for months?

Alex Eisenhut:
Menda brand?
https://menda.descoindustries.com/

gaminn:
Thanks. Those Menda bottles are designed for flux dispensing. Hopefully they can also hold extremely volatile liquid. They are available on Mouser, I will try.

Anyone another idea?

Sal Ammoniac:

--- Quote from: gaminn on May 21, 2024, 06:36:57 pm ---Hi,
I'm looking for a dispensing bottle for highly volatile liquid like the one in the picture. Ideally transparent one, compatible with standard dispensing needles, squeezable, 20 - 50 ml volume.

I tried many bottles, mainly from AliExpress. The cheapest ones are useless, they spill the liquid itself when dispensing. The more expensive ones don't spill the liquid, but still, with the sealing cap on, the volatile liquid evaporates and after several days/weeks, the liquid disappeares from the bottle completely.

Any idea where to buy good dispensing bottle guaranteed to hold the volatile liquid at least for months?

--- End quote ---

What liquid are you talking about here? Flux (which generally isn't very volatile) or something like ether (which is)?

gaminn:
Dichlormethane. I think it is as volatile as ether.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version