Author Topic: 9/11 nuclear demolition of the WTC  (Read 16908 times)

Offline SlobodanTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
  • !
9/11 nuclear demolition of the WTC
« on: June 16, 2012, 01:54:57 pm »
In case somebody is interested in finding out the truth:

Because the truth will set you free.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 02:45:06 pm by Slobodan »

Offline Ed.Kloonk

• Super Contributor
  • Cat video aficionado
Re: 9/11 nuclear demolition of the WTC
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 01:57:47 pm »
 ::)
iratus parum formica

Offline MikeK

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 01:59:10 pm »
FOUR HOURS?!  I'm just going to assume it's more in the nutjob conspiracy theory department.

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 02:09:41 pm »
I recommend you to at least watch first 15 or 30 minutes of the video.

P.S. There is no theory in conspiracy.

Offline PeterG

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 02:23:58 pm »
I recommend you to at least watch first 15 or 30 minutes of the video.

P.S. There is no theory in conspiracy.

Well, what can i say?  Thats 30mins of my life i wont get back. ::)

Regards
Testing one two three...

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 02:30:41 pm »
Nobody is forcing you to watch if you are not interested in the truth.

Offline AntiProtonBoy

• Frequent Contributor
  • I think I passed the Voight-Kampff test.
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 02:40:03 pm »
Nuclear? NUCLEAR? lol

• Regular Contributor
  • !

Offline Monkeh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2012, 03:00:02 pm »
What on earth are you people smoking?

Offline MikeK

• Super Contributor
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2012, 03:03:34 pm »

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2012, 03:16:05 pm »
Dimitri Khalezov wrote an article about nuclear demolitions, but Wikipedia removed it. Whether this is his original article, I don't know..

Offline AntiProtonBoy

• Frequent Contributor
  • I think I passed the Voight-Kampff test.
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2012, 03:19:02 pm »
What a load of shit.

The smallest yield you can get from a nuclear detonation is about ~0.02 kT, due to laws of physics. The geometry and the weight of the nuclear material must be "just right" to overcome its criticality limit. That is still significantly massive when compared to chemical explosives yields.

If you were to detonate such a device under the towers, you will no only see massive gaping hole in the ground, partially swallowing the road infrastructure and buildings nearby, the explosion itself would be registered by seismic detectors halfway across the US. Not to mention subways will suffer from structural damage, and so will other infrastructure, such as power, water, gas, sewage, whatever. Not only that, but the construction of the new tower foundation would run into a whole range of engineering problems due to unstable soil.

These September 11 conspiracies seem to be gaining a lot of momentum lately, I can't believe people get themselves sucked into crap like this, WTF! Just as moronic as the fake moon landing nonsense.

Offline MikeK

• Super Contributor
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2012, 03:27:57 pm »
Dimitri Khalezov wrote an article about nuclear demolitions, but Wikipedia removed it. Whether this is his original article, I don't know..

They removed it, because there's a conspiracy against him, right?  Wikipedia doesn't want factual articles?

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2012, 03:47:43 pm »
must be religious issue...
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2012, 04:29:23 pm »
What a load of shit.

That's what other people sad, until they saw the video.

Offline G7PSK

• Super Contributor
  • It is hot until proved not.
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2012, 04:33:25 pm »
There is a major problem with the theory that a small nuclear device was put in the basement of the world trade center, the buildings did not collapse from the ground up but could be seen to collapse top downwards they also did not collapse together but with some time between them also the surrounding buildings did not collapse at the same time but were only damages by falling debris.  One other thing if there was a conspiracy to blow the buildings up by the US government how have they managed to keep the secret, and why have the people who have tried to prove a conspiracy not succumbed to said conspiracy and quietly fallen of the earth.

Offline MikeK

• Super Contributor
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2012, 04:35:20 pm »
What a load of shit.

So, people who saw the video and changed their minds give credibility to it.  But people who saw the video and think it's shit...They're deluded?

Offline IanB

• Super Contributor
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2012, 04:44:44 pm »
The Powers That Be love these lunatic theories because they divert people from considering the real "nuclear" issues of their policies, actions and behaviours that might get them unelected or even prosecuted. When people are off chasing unicorns they are in no danger of discovering the skeletons at home.

Offline SgtRock

• Supporter
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2012, 06:40:41 pm »
Dear IanB:

--Two questions, Sir; 1) Are you saying that Nuclear issues have not been vetted? 2) What do you say to the proposition, that Western Europe would now be under Soviet domination, except for nuclear weapons?

--With regard to the posted "documentary"; In a world where Michael Moore and Al Gore are given awards for their "documentaries", this sort of film is going to seem, half credible. Keep in mind that a large portion of the left thinks that Bush had something to do with the destruction of the WTC. A scientific Scripps Howard poll conducted in 2006 showed that:

"almost 40% of Americans believe U.S. government officials either participated in the attacks or knew about them and purposefully let them happen"

--The Obama administration's first Green Jobs Czar Van Jones, Marxist and defender of convicted Cop Killer Mumia Al Jamal, signed a statement in 2004 which said in part:

“[Bush Administration] deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen, perhaps as a pretext for war.”

--Inasmuch as even the President of the USA (Obama), has helped the credibility of Truthers along, I guess I see what you mean by "The Powers That Be".

--Remember the oft recurring stories, about the Evil Oil Companies murdering the man who invented the 500 mile per gallon Carburetor and destroying all of his research. The KGB bureau of disinformation was thought to have helped push that one along. Perhaps there is some FSS money, in this latest whopper.

“I do believe that it's the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel."
Rosie O'Donnell 1962 -

Best Regards
Clear Ether
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 07:00:39 pm by SgtRock »

Offline SgtRock

• Supporter
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2012, 07:12:51 pm »
Dear Slobodan:

--Perhaps I was too hasty calling the documentary a whopper. I guess I should have a look at it before placing it in the same class a "An Inconvenient Truth" and "Fahrenheit 911" I cannot see your link to the documentary, so please repost the link substituting an x for the h in http I.E. xttp:blablabla. Also could you please tell us, in your opinion what are the two most convincing facts revealed in this documentary.

--I assure you I am interested in the Truth, and will give fair consideration.

“Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people."
W. C. Fields (William Claude Dunkenfield) 1880 - 1946

Best Regards
Clear Ether

Offline Monkeh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2012, 08:52:58 pm »
I cannot see your link to the documentary, so please repost the link substituting an x for the h in http I.E. xttp:blablabla.

Why should people have to malform their posts?

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2012, 09:00:40 pm »
There is a major problem with the theory that a small nuclear device was put in the basement of the world trade center

It was not placed in the basement of the building, it was placed 50 meters below the foundations of the building (or 77 meters below the ground level). 

the buildings did not collapse from the ground up but could be seen to collapse top downwards

That is exactly what happened. The "top part" of the building was not damaged, the "middle" part was damaged and the "lower part" of the building was vaporized in to a microscopic dust. Under the influance of the gravity the "top part" of the bilding collapsed with freefall speed. That is why there was that much dust even thou the building were made from steel construction. That dust is mostly vaporized steel. The whole building collapsed into a cavity created by the explosion.

See the pictures:

they also did not collapse together but with some time between them also the surrounding buildings did not collapse at the same time but were only damages by falling debris

3 nuclear devices were activated, 1 for each building.

But I recommend that you watch the whole video, because everything is explained in it.

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2012, 09:05:01 pm »
What a load of shit.

So, people who saw the video and changed their minds give credibility to it.  But people who saw the video and think it's shit...They're deluded?

He didn't watch the video...

@SgtRock

The link: xttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOZLZRocDKs

Offline SgtRock

• Supporter
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2012, 09:24:26 pm »
Dear Monkeh:

--If you reread my post carefully, I think that you will find that I was not advocating that people generally "have to" I.E. be forced to malform all of of their posts, generally.

--You see, for whatever reason, I am unable to see the link posted by Slobodan, and my thought was that perhaps if the link were posted as text, it might the get through, and I would be able to reconstruct it on this side, and then view it. This is a common practice, often used when servers delete hot links, for what ever reason.

--So, I hope that you will see that this was a relatively simple, polite, one time request, made to only one person, and made only, so that I will be able to see the video, and that I was in no way advocating that people "should have to malform their posts".

--I now see that Slobodan has been kind enough to repost the link in the manner which I described, and I can now see it. I sincerely hope this explains everything, for you in a satisfactory manner.

"I could see that, if not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled."
P. G. Wodehouse 1881 1975

Best Regards
Clear Ether

Offline chrome

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2012, 09:28:19 pm »
Sometimes I'm ashamed to come to these forums...

Next thread is gonna be about how the nazi's are on the moon or how Elvis is alive and living together with his best pal Tupac in Atlantis.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf