Author Topic: "Only In Australia"...  (Read 2006 times)

Offline olkipukkiTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
"Only In Australia"...
« on: April 15, 2018, 12:16:54 pm »
"Australians are known for being... different from everyone else."

Would you agree?

What about "pets" - its normal to find have these in your property (or around) there?  :wtf:

Online Circlotron

• Super Contributor
Re: "Only In Australia"...
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 12:42:06 pm »
Australia clearly does better burnouts than the rest of the world.
Apologies for the incidental language.

Offline Electro Detective

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 05:44:08 am »
Every nation has it's fair share of trash minorities

Here they are labelled 'Bogans' and what a sad sorry dumbass lot they are   :palm: :palm:

that unfortunately either get spotted by tourists with camera/phones,

or their stupid neanderthal antics posted on Youtube by one of them that knows what 'Upload to Youtube/Facebook'  means 

They are not typical 'Australians' or 'aussies', just fashion challenged losers that the welfare system supports

Based on their diet and alcohol/drug intake they may soon become extinct, so the streets will be safe to walk through again     :phew:

and less flying tinnies, urinating and flashing with foul language at sporting events   

Offline Halcyon

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 07:58:23 am »
Every nation has it's fair share of trash minorities

Here they are labelled 'Bogans' and what a sad sorry dumbass lot they are   :palm: :palm:

that unfortunately either get spotted by tourists with camera/phones,

or their stupid neanderthal antics posted on Youtube by one of them that knows what 'Upload to Youtube/Facebook'  means 

They are not typical 'Australians' or 'aussies', just fashion challenged losers that the welfare system supports

Based on their diet and alcohol/drug intake they may soon become extinct, so the streets will be safe to walk through again     :phew:

and less flying tinnies, urinating and flashing with foul language at sporting events

I don't know about that. They are like cockroaches. They seem to thrive. They are quite easy to spot however, they usually drive around in one of these (or similar) pieces of junk, or riding around on Harley's. Either way, they make a lot of noise but don't really go anywhere and impress no one.

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 09:32:02 am »
The biker wannabee HarleyTards, of which I have noticed many are old farts who obviously missed the 'ageing gracefully without embarrassment'  memos  (and a few busses)
now trying to prove something to someone who cares/gas with their latest 'aquisition'     (  :palm:   )

are the most annoying fools on the road (up there with the HoonTards)  that deliberately do something to their exhaust/muffler system to make it Fing LOUD !!! 

It's even sadder when they get around in packs roaring past coffee shop and restaurant strips, and again..and again... and no one takes notice   :palm: :palm:

Fortunately TIME dictates that these fools will soon be one with the Earth and their noisy 'rigs' restored to normal, auctioned off, and proceeds forwarded to charity/hospitals/aged care facilities  :-+

PLEASE NOTE: Genuine scene bikers and motorcycle enthusiasists are exempt from my comment above, hey...you know the sorry lot I'm referring to  ;)

Offline rstofer

• Super Contributor
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 11:27:12 pm »
The biker wannabee HarleyTards, of which I have noticed many are old farts who obviously missed the 'ageing gracefully without embarrassment'  memos  (and a few busses)

You mean the old guys who retired with more money than God due to the Y2K market run?  The ones with high 6 or low 7 figure retirement accounts along with pensions and Social Security?

Those guys?  We can do any fool thing we want and pay cash for doing it.

Online tautech

• Super Contributor
  • Taupaki Technologies Ltd. Siglent Distributor NZ.
    • Taupaki Technologies Ltd.
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 12:25:55 am »
Avid Rabid Hobbyist
Siglent Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@SiglentVideo/videos

Online Circlotron

• Super Contributor
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2018, 02:46:41 am »
Yep, that's getting serious.  :bullshit:

• Super Contributor
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2018, 08:48:00 am »

You mean the old guys who retired with more money than God due to the Y2K market run?  The ones with high 6 or low 7 figure retirement accounts along with pensions and Social Security?

I get that, but can't these  _one foot in the grave deniers_  learn the drums, guitar, painting scenery, stick welding, playing with a new DSO  jump on some 'love you long time' red light money grubbers
or something they always wanted to do  ?     :-//

..rather than bust their balls (and everyone else's)  straddling a noisy smoke belching motorized ugly scooter on steroids ?   :palm:

;D

Offline rstofer

• Super Contributor
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2018, 01:32:39 pm »

I get that, but can't these  _one foot in the grave deniers_  learn the drums, guitar, painting scenery, stick welding, playing with a new DSO  jump on some 'love you long time' red light money grubbers
or something they always wanted to do  ?     :-//

..rather than bust their balls (and everyone else's)  straddling a noisy smoke belching motorized ugly scooter on steroids ?   :palm:

;D

Well, many of them have worked very hard all their lives.  They never had a chance to play, they had a family to feed, a mortgage to pay plus a couple of cars, a couple of ex-wives, kids to get through college and all that stuff.  Somehow, in the midst of all this turmoil, they managed to get an education and a good paying job.  Now it's time to play - at any thing they want!

The boomers are the best educated and most productive generation the world has ever seen (or, it could be said that we plundered and pillaged the planet; both views are correct) and the youngsters should respect their elders.  Take some risk, move out of their parent's basement and see the real world.  It's a lot more interesting than a video game.

All jesting in fun...

Many of the younger generation are doing quite well.  In many ways, they have advantages and opportunities that we never had.  I can't begin to imagine what they will experience in their lifetime.  Mine has been interesting, theirs will be fantastic!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo