Author Topic: A russian steal 1900 Euros on intrument transaction  (Read 10934 times)

Offline Bud

• Super Contributor
Re: A russian steal 1900 Euros on intrument transaction
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2014, 12:48:11 am »
.. Russia is not a country to do business with.

Seems British Petroleum and China think otherwise. Last time I checked they signed multiyear multibillion $ contracts for Russian oil and gas. And no, it was not 1 year contracts. Also, my guess is they first did their proper due diligence.
Facebook-free life and Rigol-free shack.

Offline eurofoxTopic starter

• Supporter
    • Music
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2014, 05:53:11 am »
I was married with a women from Luganks (Ukraine) for almost 8 years, she spoke only russian, she pass away due to cancer 5 years ago.

I'm married again with a Ukrainian women, she is from south of Ukraine (where they speak russian) , she speak
Out of curiosity: how did you meet a woman from the Ukrain without getting scammed? That sounds like quite an achievement to me.

I spend professionally several years in Eastern Europe, many trip is Russia as well and live there as well.

I was scammed by a russian women but not with an Ukrainian one.

With lost of near 200 of your compatriots just a few days ago in a russian directly or indirectly triggered action to shut down an civil aircraft you should not ask this kind of question.

I hope I answer your question.
Still don't understand how you determined that he was Russian, not Nigerian for example? For me it sounds that you just don't like Russians.

Police did it
eurofox

• Supporter
    • Music
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2014, 05:59:54 am »

Seems British Petroleum and China think otherwise. Last time I checked they signed multiyear multibillion $ contracts for Russian oil and gas. And no, it was not 1 year contracts. Also, my guess is they first did their proper due diligence.

Where there is $$$$$$$, live of people is not important, you should better look to the history of china and about BP they don't have such a "clean" history as well just like any other petroleum company, only $$$$$$ is important.
eurofox

Offline zapta

• Super Contributor
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2014, 07:49:11 am »
Here is a Russian hero 

Offline nctnico

• Super Contributor
    • NCT Developments
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2014, 09:35:38 am »
With lost of near 200 of your compatriots just a few days ago in a russian directly or indirectly triggered action to shut down an civil aircraft you should not ask this kind of question.
That is a totally different subject which I trust the Dutch government will handle properly.
There are small lies, big lies and then there is what is on the screen of your oscilloscope.

Offline dannyf

• Super Contributor
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2014, 01:40:37 pm »
-it is an invention from the russian to be able to get "the right" to take action in Ukraine the "nova russia"-

that sounds like a significant detour from the original complaint about scamming.

does this meet the moderators criteria for closing a thread?
================================
https://dannyelectronics.wordpress.com/

Offline VK3DRB

• Super Contributor
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2014, 02:34:56 pm »

Where there is $$$$$$$, live of people is not important, you should better look to the history of china and about BP they don't have such a "clean" history as well just like any other petroleum company, only $$$$$$ is important.

Agreed. Today, money speaks loud - very loud. Louder than justice. Here, a foreigner without knowing a word of English can jump the immigration queue by throwing a few $million in cash at the federal government, when genuine immigrants of integrity have to earn their permanent residency. It appears some are more equal than others, especially when there in money to be made.

Offline dannyf

• Super Contributor
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2014, 03:50:37 pm »
-residency. It appears some are more equal than others, especially when there in money to be made-

that's true where I live too, except that one can jump the immigration line by being totally illegal : you get free goods, education, work, residency, citizenship, ...

here, everyone has rights, as long as you don't follow the law of the land, and don't contribute to the society.

• Supporter
    • Music
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2014, 03:58:07 pm »
-it is an invention from the russian to be able to get "the right" to take action in Ukraine the "nova russia"-

that sounds like a significant detour from the original complaint about scamming.

does this meet the moderators criteria for closing a thread?

It seems that you don't like the true  |O |O
eurofox

Offline dannyf

• Super Contributor
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2014, 04:02:54 pm »
I have no doubt that what you experienced is true.

I just think one can lie, quite effectively, by telling a collection of truth - that's what propogandalists do

Offline nctnico

• Super Contributor
    • NCT Developments
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2014, 09:51:43 pm »
-residency. It appears some are more equal than others, especially when there in money to be made-

that's true where I live too, except that one can jump the immigration line by being totally illegal : you get free goods, education, work, residency, citizenship, ...

here, everyone has rights, as long as you don't follow the law of the land, and don't contribute to the society.
IIRC you are of the USA? If so: I always frowned upon the immigration laws of the US. If someone stays there for a while (like some relatives of my wife) they get automatic citizenship. That doesn't happen in Europe. If you can't sustain yourself you are not getting in. If you are illegal you will be deported even if you are working and pay taxes. Applying for a permit to stay in Europe for any other purpose than a vacation or education/internship is a long process with very strict rules.
There are small lies, big lies and then there is what is on the screen of your oscilloscope.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf