Author Topic: Air Fryer Repairman  (Read 636 times)

Offline EEVblogTopic starter

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
Air Fryer Repairman
« on: March 15, 2024, 11:00:24 pm »

Offline floobydust

• Super Contributor
Re: Air Fryer Repairman
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 11:06:13 pm »
That is hilarious, call the air fryer repair man lol. I'll bet wearing a uniform helps the repair job.

The UK press has been pushing articvles on air fryers for some time now.
Today, we just had a massive recall for Best Buy ones. Best Buy Recalls Insignia® Air Fryers and Air Fryer Ovens Due to Fire, Burn and Laceration Hazards

Offline VK3DRB

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2024, 01:12:30 am »
A Wine Cooler Repairman dropped in next door. After charging $300 to knock on his door, the repairman wanted to charge my neighbour $1200 for a replacement PCB that had only about 10 simple parts on it, plus another $300 to return with the board and plug it in. Horrified, my neighbour dropped around here with the defective board. A garden variety 7812 voltage regulator in a TO-200 case was defective. Took only a few minutes to prove it was faulty. I had one in my junk box, and replaced it for him. No charge. I wonder if the Wine Cooler Repairman also does Air Fryers.

Online Xena E

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2024, 03:53:53 pm »
From the publication that first brought you news that a London Transport Leyland routemaster double decker bus was found on Mars.

Seriously though, no one can help their looks but that guy isn't even going to get the tide to take him out with that haircut.

The following users thanked this post: tom66, lowimpedance, abeyer

Online tom66

• Super Contributor
  • Electronics Hobbyist & FPGA/Embedded Systems EE
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2024, 05:02:58 pm »
The Sunday/Daily Sport is mostly a parody newspaper - though it doesn't officially admit it I'd consider it a bit like a more right-wing/working man's Onion for the UK.  I don't think it's in print any more.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 05:10:20 pm by tom66 »

Offline EEVblogTopic starter

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2024, 05:35:19 am »
The Sunday/Daily Sport is mostly a parody newspaper - though it doesn't officially admit it I'd consider it a bit like a more right-wing/working man's Onion for the UK. 

I refuse to believe it's not true.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf