13 (25.5%)
Who the heck are they
5 (9.8%)
Id rather not bother
12 (23.5%)
Off with thier heads
16 (31.4%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: All This Royal Bollocks  (Read 23332 times)

Offline FreeThinker

• Frequent Contributor
  • Truth through Thought
Re: All This Royal Bollocks
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2011, 09:56:45 am »
Well as I see it we haven't had a lot to smile about these past months so stop bitching and allow others to enjoy a smile or two. My Daughter married last November (5th) and It brought back happy ( and sad) memory's for me and am sure many others.Lighten up it only cost £40 million, less than £1 per person in the UK. We have spent a lot more blowing the shit out of 'terrorists' in the name of democracy.
Machines were mice and Men were lions once upon a time, but now that it's the opposite it's twice upon a time.
MOONDOG

Offline Kiriakos-GR

• Super Contributor
  • !
  • User is banned.
    • Honda AX-1 rebuild
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2011, 11:28:34 am »
We have spent a lot more blowing the shit out of 'terrorists' in the name of democracy.

Its not the time to speak about the 'terrorists'  "terrorism" Bollocks ,
its another subject by it self.  ( standalone )  :D

About the cost of the wedding, have this info in mind , when you will see again a voting stand.
And act by will.

Offline Leo Bodnar

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2011, 12:00:57 pm »
I find that people who go around getting wound up and bitching about esoteric things that have neither done them any good or bad are generally just grumpy old b@stards even in their 20s and 30s.
This is just another way of obsessive attention seeking.  Somehow finding that someone else is as grumpy or if even grumpier should make you feel better  ;D
Go back under your benches and keep bitching about celebrity sh!t or unfair history or oil prices or taxes. Ironically royals are the least publicity hungry types of all TV sludge.
Now, where are my pills?!  :D
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 12:04:16 pm by Leo Bodnar »

Online Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2011, 12:27:17 pm »
well I'm happy for them if it really is true love, hopefully the royal family don't find they have to have her murdered in a few years and well no I was not going to watch it right through although had to sit through part of it.

I begrudge the expenditure of public money on what is essentially a private event and yes I can tell you it will have cost us quite a few missiles in security never mind the money that joe public laid on the table outright for the happy couple to get married.

Happily I was away for the week volunteering so dodged all of the talk (no TV, no radio, no papers - all fun) leading up to it, saw part of the ceremony before heading home as others wanted to watch and that's that.

Offline Kiriakos-GR

• Super Contributor
  • !
  • User is banned.
    • Honda AX-1 rebuild
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2011, 12:33:45 pm »
Happily I was away for the week volunteering so dodged all of the talk (no TV, no radio, no papers - all fun)

Damn... I lost the bet ...   ;)

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3263.msg43545#msg43545

Online Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2011, 12:51:54 pm »
Happily I was away for the week volunteering so dodged all of the talk (no TV, no radio, no papers - all fun)

Damn... I lost the bet ...   ;)

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3263.msg43545#msg43545

Yes you did, I left last Saturday and returned yesterday (Friday) 7 whole day's of peace from the maniac world around us. There was a TV available but really we have no care for it. We were happily cut off from the world for 7 whole day's although we did watch part of the wedding on TV before heading back.

Hero999 was also with me so hopefully no one placed bets on him either

Offline A Hellene

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2011, 02:00:02 pm »
IMPORTANT: To those individuals who think of the world as a heavenly place of innocence, where everything is alright and nothing goes wrong, I will kindly suggest to ignore the rest this message. To anyone else, I will say this: Fasten your seatbelts, because this will be a rough ride! Actually, I consider this message as food for thought; not for fight.

A second caveat is about the most frequent mistake most people make: Please, DO NOT confuse the people of a country (or of a religion or a society in general) with the leaders of that country (or religion/ society/ etc.). For example, it is not the Americans/ British/ Israelis/ Greeks/ etc.; it is the American/ British/ Israeli/ Greek/ etc. government! It is not the Christians/ Jews/ Muslims/ Hindus/ etc.; instead, it is their priests/ rabbis/ muftis/ brahmins/ etc.! And so on...
So, having made clear the usual misconceptions, off we go!

Aw, come on, people! All the members of any European royal family of the Common Era, queen included, claim to be descendants of the fictional king Solomon's bloodline lineage. How cabbalistic does this sound to be? Please, notice the keyword "claim to be," as it is of the most importance in the previous sentence!
But, you see, they do not teach such things in schools... Instead, they insist teaching us all how Abraham, for instance, prostituted his spouse for profit; twice...

Now, why do you think all of them are inbred half-breeds? The correct answer is: Because, this is the only way to keep their stolen wealth and the inheritance within the family. It is a practical matter, of course! How cabbalistic does this sound to be, also?

Additionally, due to their inbreeding they have been mostly producing monsters that died prematurely. Thus, the eugenics experiments they have been obsessively doing since the second half of the nineteenth century; those eugenics experiments they exported to the U.S. during the first decade of the twentieth century, and to Germany also in 1933, fully financed by the Rockefellers, which is the U.S. branch of the Rothschilds that own The Crown.

And, for anyone's information, we all have suffered from monarchy; Hellas included. This is not an exclusive privilege of the British people to be suffering from their owners, known as "The City" or "The Corporation of The City of London" as it was initially called or "The Square Mile"; later on, this very corporation euphemistically adapted the term British Commonwealth)...

But, monarchy, actually, is a populace manipulation trick older than cabbala itself, since it can be traced further back in time: Has anyone ever wondered what the term "Social Engineering" really stands for? (And, yes, that "A Hellene" who compiled the essay is no one else but yours truly!)

Now, what is The Crown? Well, to the majority of people the words "Crown" and "City" in reference to London refer to the queen or the capital of England.
But, alas, this is not the truth. The "City" is in fact a privately owned Corporation --and a Sovereign State-- occupying an irregular rectangle of 677 acres (1.05781 sq. mile, or 2.74 sq. Km) and located right in the heart of the 610 square mile 'Greater London' area. The population of 'The City' is listed at just over eleven thousand, whereas the population of 'Greater London' (32 boroughs) is almost eight million.

"The Crown" is a committee of twelve to fourteen men who rule the independent sovereign state known as London or 'The City.' 'The City' is not part of England. It is not subject to the Sovereign. It is not under the rule of the British parliament. Like the Vatican in Rome and Washington D.C. that is bordered by the states of Virginia and Maryland, it is a separate, independent city-state with its own flag, legislation system, police force, etc.

"The City", which is often called "the wealthiest square mile on earth," is ruled over by a Lord Mayor. Here are grouped together Britain's great financial and commercial institutions: Wealthy banks, dominated by the privately-owned (Rothschild controlled) Bank of England, Lloyd's of London, the London Stock Exchange, and the offices of most of the leading international trading concerns. Here, also, is located Fleet Street, the heart and core of the newspaper and publishing worlds.

The Lord Mayor, who is elected for a one year stint, is the monarch in the City. When the Queen of England wishes to visit the City she is met by the Lord Mayor at Temple Bar, the symbolic gate of the City. She bows and asks for permission to enter his private, sovereign State. During such State visits, the Lord Mayor in his robes and chain, and his entourage in medieval costume, outshines the royal party, which can dress up no further than service uniforms! The small clique who rule the City dictate to the British Parliament. It tells them what to do, and when. In theory Britain is ruled by a Prime Minister and a Cabinet of close advisers.

As the former British Prime Minister of England during the late 1800s Benjamin D'Israeli wrote:
"So you see... the world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."
(Coningsby, The Century Co., N.Y., 1907, p. 233).

It is important to recognise the fact that two separate empires were operating under the guise of the British Empire. One was the Crown Empire and the other the British Empire.

The colonial possessions that were white were under the sovereign - i.e. under the authority of the British government. Such nations as the Union of South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Canada were governed under British law. These only represented thirteen percent of the people who made up the inhabitants of the British Empire.

All the other parts of the British Empire - nations like India, Egypt, Bermuda, Malta, Cyprus and colonies in Central Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong and Gibraltar were all Crown Colonies. These were not under British rule. The British parliament had no authority over them.

As the Crown owned the committee known as the British government there was no problem getting the British taxpayer to pay for naval and military forces to maintain the Crown's supremacy in these areas.

The City reaped fantastic profits from its operations conducted under the protection of the British armed forces. This wasn't British commerce and British wealth. The international bankers, prosperous merchants and those members of the aristocracy who were part of the "City" machine accumulated vast fortunes.

About seventy years ago Vincent Cartwright Vickers stated that :
"[...] financiers in reality took upon themselves, perhaps not the responsibility, but certainly the power of controlling the markets of the world and therefore the numerous relationships between one nation and another, involving international friendship and mistrusts... Loans to foreign countries are organised and arranged by the City of London with no thought whatsoever of the nation's welfare but solely in order to increase indebtedness upon which the City thrives and grows rich..."

In "Empire of the City" E. C. Knuth said:
"This national and mainly international dictatorship of money which plays off one country against another and which, through ownership of a large portion of the press converts the advertisement of its own private opinion into a semblance of general public opinion, cannot for much longer be permitted to render Democratic Government a mere nickname. Today we see through a glass darkly: for there is so much which it would not be in the public interest to divulge."...

Want more? I am sorry but my keyboard is steaming right now! Please copy the keywords or the key-phrases that seem to intrigue you the most and provoke Google to permanently log your IP address!

Most of the information above is blatantly stolen --but verified, too-- from various places of the Internet and from literature I cannot even remember where to link to... But, as I stated, it is all verifiable.

Love you all,
-George
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 02:11:02 pm by A Hellene »
Hi! This is George; and I am three and a half years old!
(This was one of my latest realisations, now in my early fifties!...)

Offline Leo Bodnar

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2011, 02:34:58 pm »
Yaaawn.  Don't you have better things to do than copy and paste googled crap and put your name under it?

Offline Kiriakos-GR

• Super Contributor
  • !
  • User is banned.
    • Honda AX-1 rebuild
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2011, 02:47:57 pm »
Yaaawn.  Don't you have better things to do than copy and paste googled crap and put your name under it?

Well I will return the question as ... Don't you have better things to do than reading other people messages..

Go and learn basket ball.

Offline Leo Bodnar

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2011, 03:58:12 pm »
Well I will return the question as ... Don't you have better things to do than reading other people messages..
Go and learn basket ball.
Sir! Yes, sir!
I do therefore I don't [read them.]  Particularly bragging nonsense with zero contents.

Offline Kiriakos-GR

• Super Contributor
  • !
  • User is banned.
    • Honda AX-1 rebuild
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2011, 04:10:18 pm »
Well I usually freak out, when some one comments the personality of the one who wrote the reply,
than the text in the reply .

We do not need such analysts .

And such messages can easily interpreted as trolling.  
Have a nice day Dear Sir.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 04:14:22 pm by Kiriakos-GR »

Offline Leo Bodnar

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2011, 04:16:02 pm »
Well I usually freak out, when some one comments the personality of the one who wrote the message,
than the points of message it self.
Hello "we." Please avoid giving direct orders to people you barely know.
Otherwise thanks for policing this place!  I believe I am entitled to an opinion however much you dislike it so let's agree to disagree.

Online Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2011, 04:18:08 pm »
Agreeing to disagree is allowed  ;D and I'm the policeman around here  8)

Offline Kiriakos-GR

• Super Contributor
  • !
  • User is banned.
    • Honda AX-1 rebuild
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2011, 04:20:46 pm »
Agreeing to disagree is allowed  ;D and I'm the policeman around here  8)

Hello dear officer , this man - child ( what ever) ,
he is pointing a finger to the face of others,
please tell him where to park his finger.

Thanks.

:D

Online Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2011, 04:25:34 pm »
as he can't come physically into contact with you kiriakos your free to ignore his comments and take the discussion in another direction as having an argument over it is not worth it. I'd say there is equal validity for both points of view all things considered

Offline firewalker

• Super Contributor
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2011, 05:35:58 pm »

:-* :-* :-* :-*
Become a realist, stay a dreamer.

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2011, 05:47:25 pm »
Well I usually freak out, when some one comments the personality of the one who wrote the message,
than the points of message it self.
Hello "we." Please avoid giving direct orders to people you barely know.
i dont see a "direct order" there, just the usual "opinion". beginner's misconception. well, thats my "2cnts" opinion.
anyway... that guy are going to screw "good"!
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Online Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2011, 05:51:27 pm »
I'm sure he has been screwing good for a while, as for the rest forget it

Offline firewalker

• Super Contributor
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2011, 05:57:59 pm »
Lolololol trolololol

The little Bridesmaid!

Online Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2011, 06:08:48 pm »
the joy of photoshop

Offline Kiriakos-GR

• Super Contributor
  • !
  • User is banned.
    • Honda AX-1 rebuild
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2011, 06:44:46 pm »
the joy of photoshop

I will do another bet,  they did that on purpose to be easily seen as made up.

It called as diplomacy , doing humor with out forcing others to believe that it did happened.

Offline firewalker

• Super Contributor
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2011, 06:45:31 pm »
the joy of photoshop

Now you mention it... Yes it seems like a (badly) G.I.M.P.ed image. Although it was shown as real incident on some gossip sites.  :P :P :P

Online Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2011, 06:48:13 pm »
Although it was shown as real incident on some gossip sites.

says it all....., I've just spent a week with young people with a young mental age and a body development that is not too far ahead: those don't look like a little girls fingers to me

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2011, 07:59:47 am »
modern society development i guess. cant get rid of it. who to blame? technology?
but the word "gossip" dont work with me. only "fun" and "laugh" ;)
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Online Simon

• Global Moderator
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2011, 08:07:29 am »
I don't bother with gossip or tabloids I know their game. I haven't forgotten when a little 16 year old slut and her mother con-cocked a plan to make money out of the papers: she screwed every other boy in the neighborhood got pregnant claimed it was a 14 year old and that there had only been him, caused outrage, was in one tabloid exclusively for about two weeks made tons of money out of giving exclusivity to this paper only for us to find another 16 year old was the father. Apart from getting a lot of money out of the papers and having huge benefit prospects she was never charged for having sex with a 14 year old and her mother should have faced the law for letting it happen under her roof. They both should have been revealed for the lairs they are and potentially gone to prison. But no lots of stupid ignorant english people bought the paper to lap this story up like the tweerps they are !

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf