Author Topic: Amazon.com Offers Fluke Fuses !!  (Read 3253 times)

Offline Kiriakos-GRTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • !
  • User is banned.
    • Honda AX-1 rebuild

Offline Lanman

• Contributor
Re: Amazon.com Offers Fluke Fuses !!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 02:37:36 pm »
I purchase from Amazon all the time. Never had an issue.  I do agree with you on the reviews.  The only reviews I trust are those from people I already know and trust.  Otherwise we might as well randomly stop people on the street and ask for their opinion on a product. We have no idea of the mental status nor the validity of those people writing reviews on Amazon or any other Internet site.

I've seen the fuses listed out on Amazon.  Fortunately I've never blown a fuse in one of my multimeters.  I'll borrow a friend's meter if I think I might risk popping a fuse.  Just kidding!

Dave,

Offline kaptain_zero

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 05:28:52 am »
I've seen lots of items on Amazon that I would love to purchase, but alas..... unless it's books, it seems they won't ship to Canada. <sigh>

Regards

Christian

Offline Wartex

• Frequent Contributor
    • http://headsplosive.com
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 05:32:07 am »
I've seen lots of items on Amazon that I would love to purchase, but alas..... unless it's books, it seems they won't ship to Canada. <sigh>

Regards

Christian

I buy mine on ebay for that reason. 5-pack is $40 with $1.50 USPS shipping from US.

Offline Achilles

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 05:40:28 am »

Regards

Christian

Yes, I think it's the same everywhere. Maybe because there's an Amazon everywhere and they don't want to shorten their market there. As far as i know Books and CD's work, but electronics and so on isn't shipped...... You can buy the fuses on your countries amazon (I just suppose you have one), but that won't be cheap it seems.
Most really good offers, excluding those amazon specials and so on, are on their marketplace by third party offers.....well, and then you could also just buy them online anywhere else ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf