Author Topic: Help me find a book  (Read 1699 times)

Offline echen1024Topic starter

• Super Contributor
  • 15 yo Future EE
Help me find a book
« on: December 12, 2014, 06:13:16 am »
I remember there was discussion some time ago regarding a PDF format book regarding digital design that started as a primer on logic, and gradually ended up with building your own ALU. I was wondering if anyone had the link to that or remembers what I am talking about, as I have a friend interested in the digital aspect and think this ebook would be of great help to him.

Thanks
I'm not saying we should kill all stupid people. I'm just saying that we should remove all product safety labels and let natural selection do its work.

https://www.youtube.com/user/echen1024

Offline Muttley Snickers

• Supporter
  • Cursed: 679 times
Re: Help me find a book
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 02:41:59 am »
Not sure if what I have is exactly what you are after, but it is a start and as no one else has submitted anything then it may be a process of elimination. PM me with your email if you want these sent, I have more.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 10:17:57 pm by Muttley Snickers »

Offline echen1024Topic starter

• Super Contributor
  • 15 yo Future EE
Re: Help me find a book
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2014, 05:26:42 am »
I have that book somewhere on my home server. I don't think that's it. Thanks though! As for the videos, I wll start making more once finals finish up. I'm thinking of doing a teardown/theory of operation on my HP 3478A meter.
I'm not saying we should kill all stupid people. I'm just saying that we should remove all product safety labels and let natural selection do its work.

https://www.youtube.com/user/echen1024

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf