Author Topic: Analyst finds California Wildfire Direct Energy Weapon Conspiracy  (Read 6633 times)

Online BrianHG

• Super Contributor
Re: Analyst finds California Wildfire Direct Energy Weapon Conspiracy
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2017, 03:48:27 am »
It's a gigantic condom with an invisible tiny dick ejaculating in the middle through a punctured hole.  :-DD

Offline timb

• Super Contributor
  • Pretentiously Posting Polysyllabic Prose
    • timb.us
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2017, 08:53:27 am »
It's a gigantic condom with an invisible tiny dick ejaculating in the middle through a punctured hole.  :-DD

I’d hate to be standing under its flyover path!

(It’s actually an experimental government FTL ship; the SS Salty Seamen, named in honor of all the ocean faring ships to come before her, of course.)
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic; e.g., Cheez Whiz, Hot Dogs and RF.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2017, 11:18:30 am »
It’s actually SpaceX’s Iridium 4 launch.10 satellite constellation aboard Falcon 9 heavy.

https://youtu.be/wtdjCwo6d3Q

Or giant spooge demon as it will appear on ATS.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 11:20:03 am by bd139 »

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2017, 05:19:21 pm »
what is this ?   :-//
UFO sighting in Southern California.

SAN DIEGO UFO 12-22-17
It's a rocket launch. As the rocket ascents through the atmosphere, the atmospheric pressure rapidly drops, causing the exhaust plume to fan out in a fashion that may appear unnatural. The sun is already over the horizon for people on the ground, but this rocket is many kilometres up and therefore catches the sunlight, causing it to light up in the sky.

It looks like the clip caught the moment just after the separation of the first stage and the rest of the rocket. The two smaller, denser stripes are probably two sets of motors used for different purposes, but which use similar technology. The rightmost denser stripe is likely caused by the retrorockets, which fire after the first stage has stopped its engines and after the two stages have disconnected, to physically push the first stage and the rest of the rocket apart. This allows the rest of the rocket to safely continue on its path, without interference from the first stage.  Because SpaceX recovers most first stages, it also makes sure that doesn't get blasted by the second stage firing its engines, although the first stage was actually not recovered intentionally in this case. It may have been a practice run to gather data or how they made sure the first stage ended splashing down in a safe area.

The second denser plume, which is attached to the big plume, are probably the ullage motors firing. These are helper rocket engines which push the rocket just a tiny bit, so that the fuel in the tanks settles on the bottom, allowing for it to be pumped out properly rather than the fuel just floating around in the tank. Another explanation might be that the denser plumes are unignited fuel gasses being pumped out of the motors in preparation of firing them, while the turbopumps are spooling up. You don't want to ignite rocket engines before the mixture and engine cooling is appropriate and sufficient. The trail could also be a combination of ullage motors and pre-ignition exhaust, as it seems to be widening.

You can even see the first stage in the plume, turning itself around by firing its control thruster engines repeatedly to orient itself for re-entry.

Offline jonovidTopic starter

• Super Contributor
    • JONOVID
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2017, 06:38:18 pm »
what is this ?   :-//
UFO sighting in Southern California.

SAN DIEGO UFO 12-22-17
It's a rocket launch. As the rocket ascents through the atmosphere, the atmospheric pressure rapidly drops, causing the exhaust plume to fan out in a fashion that may appear unnatural. The sun is already over the horizon for people on the ground, but this rocket is many kilometres up and therefore catches the sunlight, causing it to light up in the sky.

It looks like the clip caught the moment just after the separation of the first stage and the rest of the rocket. The two smaller, denser stripes are probably two sets of motors used for different purposes, but which use similar technology. The rightmost denser stripe is likely caused by the retrorockets, which fire after the first stage has stopped its engines and after the two stages have disconnected, to physically push the first stage and the rest of the rocket apart. This allows the rest of the rocket to safely continue on its path, without interference from the first stage.  Because SpaceX recovers most first stages, it also makes sure that doesn't get blasted by the second stage firing its engines, although the first stage was actually not recovered intentionally in this case. It may have been a practice run to gather data or how they made sure the first stage ended splashing down in a safe area.

The second denser plume, which is attached to the big plume, are probably the ullage motors firing. These are helper rocket engines which push the rocket just a tiny bit, so that the fuel in the tanks settles on the bottom, allowing for it to be pumped out properly rather than the fuel just floating around in the tank. Another explanation might be that the denser plumes are unignited fuel gasses being pumped out of the motors in preparation of firing them, while the turbopumps are spooling up. You don't want to ignite rocket engines before the mixture and engine cooling is appropriate and sufficient. The trail could also be a combination of ullage motors and pre-ignition exhaust, as it seems to be widening.

You can even see the first stage in the plume, turning itself around by firing its control thruster engines repeatedly to orient itself for re-entry.
:palm: True.     at least 130 people in just one part of LA County called 911 on Friday evening while calls came in to TV stations
 :-DD  SpaceX launchs UFOs .

my story of bizarre sightings-
the space shuttle did a similar thing in the 1980s I seen in the south australian sky as two vertical orange to white chemtrails just off the horizon.
against the sunlight slowly moving up. did not remember the direction on the horizon at the time.
however I was somewhat surprised at this, as did know the space shuttle launch date & times.
most jet chemtrails are all white and are seen to run horizontal .
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 06:56:48 pm by jonovid »
Hobbyist with a basic knowledge of electronics

Offline Rick Law

• Super Contributor
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2017, 08:43:32 pm »
UFO sightings are all over the place.  Until last week, I typically just brush them off as folks exaggerating, or seeing things that isn't there, or just another nut case blabbling.  This recent report of an old occurrence is different to me because of who reported it.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/19/us/pilot-david-fravor-ufo-jim-sciutto-outfront-cnntv/index.html

I don't know the pilot personally but I know of him (David Fravor, CDR, USN, retired) .  In the PBS 10-episode TV show "Carrier" showing life on board USS Nimitz.  He was one of the pilots highlighted on the show.

That tour on the Nimitz happened to be his last tour before retirement.  He got quite a bit of screen time and on multiple episodes.  He started as an enlisted (US Marine), plug to go officer (Naval Academy, I think).  By the time of the Carrier show, he was the Commanding Officer of Strike Fighter Squadron 41 (VFA-41 aka The Black Aces).

Seeing him land his plane on 30 feet pitching deck, hearing him talk about different things (from enlisting to retiring), and seeing his last carrier take-off as an US Naval Officer... so on, I almost feel like I know the guy and he is no nut case.  He has credibility in my mind.  I am convinced he saw something.  As to whether it is of this world or not is the big question.

http://www.pbs.org/weta/carrier/the_crew.htm

« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 08:52:09 pm by Rick Law »

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2017, 09:13:07 pm »
UFO sightings are all over the place.  Until last week, I typically just brush them off as folks exaggerating, or seeing things that isn't there, or just another nut case blabbling.  This recent report of an old occurrence is different to me because of who reported it.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/19/us/pilot-david-fravor-ufo-jim-sciutto-outfront-cnntv/index.html

I don't know the pilot personally but I know of him (David Fravor, CDR, USN, retired) .  In the PBS 10-episode TV show "Carrier" showing life on board USS Nimitz.  He was one of the pilots highlighted on the show.

That tour on the Nimitz happened to be his last tour before retirement.  He got quite a bit of screen time and on multiple episodes.  He started as an enlisted (US Marine), plug to go officer (Naval Academy, I think).  By the time of the Carrier show, he was the Commanding Officer of Strike Fighter Squadron 41 (VFA-41 aka The Black Aces).

Seeing him land his plane on 30 feet pitching deck, hearing him talk about different things (from enlisting to retiring), and seeing his last carrier take-off as an US Naval Officer... so on, I almost feel like I know the guy and he is no nut case.  He has credibility in my mind.  I am convinced he saw something.  As to whether it is of this world or not is the big question.

UFO's are quite plentiful in the world of aviation. People tend to forget that UFO denotes any craft that's not identified.

As for extraterrestrial craft, there's a lot of reasons it's very unlikely any alien life would visit us this way. The fact that there aren't any clear recordings of any such suspected craft in an age where high quality camera's are abundant, even though there are plenty people who think they saw something of this nature, probably tells us something.

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2017, 09:15:08 pm »
:palm: True.     at least 130 people in just one part of LA County called 911 on Friday evening while calls came in to TV stations
 :-DD  SpaceX launchs UFOs .

my story of bizarre sightings-
the space shuttle did a similar thing in the 1980s I seen in the south australian sky as two vertical orange to white chemtrails just off the horizon.
against the sunlight slowly moving up. did not remember the direction on the horizon at the time.
however I was somewhat surprised at this, as did know the space shuttle launch date & times.
most jet chemtrails are all white and are seen to run horizontal .
It's contrails, not chemtrails. As for them lining up, aircraft typically fly along certain corridors. This means that the contrails of multiple aircraft along such a route tend to be fairly parallel.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2017, 09:46:04 pm »
I’ve genuinely seen a UFO. Just outside RAF Boscombe Down. Was doing contract work for a defence contractor and told someone and they said “oh yeah we get a lot of them down this end”.

Not alien by any means. Think it was a surveillance UAV of some description. Probably wondering what we were doing staggering around after slightly too much beer.

Edit: larger quadcopter sized thing. This was before they were generally viable technology in public hands so   :-//
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 09:48:38 pm by bd139 »

Offline Falcon69

• Super Contributor
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2017, 11:23:20 pm »
There is a new serious coming out next month on the conspiracy of Tesla's 'Death Ray' and how they think he was killed over it, on the Discovery Channel (same channel Gold Rush is on....love that show!).  I was watching an episode last night about Nichola Tesla and they were showing previews of the upcoming serious.  Very interesting.

Also they still can't explains what made all those people sick in Cuba earlier this year (or was it last year?).  Some sort of invisible sound or magnetic force targeted at the people down there. Could this be the Death Ray Tesla was trying to develop and someone is keeping it hush hush?

On another note, after watching the documentary on Tesla last night, I'm impressed with the things he accomplished.  Incredibly smart man, but I wonder what would have truly happened to the world if he was successful in creating his wireless electricity network?  I have read little bits from here and there that people who have lived under these huge towers of millions of volts of electricity flowing through them, that they have developed some sort of health problems in their life.

Now they are (Oak Ridge National Laboratory, ornl.org) developing wireless charging stations for electric vehicles to have in your home. Your car pulls over the top of them, and it starts charging your vehicle.  They are talking about placing these on road ways to charge the vehicle while it is moving. Apparently, this is all part of the start of what Tesla was trying to accomplish worldwide, just at a more advanced stage of it, of course.Would the electricity from that cause problems with human/animal health?  Will it alter the natural Magnetic forces on the Earth?

It's kinda scary thinking about it, I think.

EDIT: Here's the link to the show, if any interested.  https://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/teslas-death-ray-a-murder-declassified/
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 11:39:57 pm by Falcon69 »

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2017, 12:15:01 pm »
Tesla was certainly a clever individual but he came from an age where the grandiose promises weren’t in line with the physics because they mostly didn’t understand things that well. Most of his work was when radio wasn’t even a thing and the money was in power transmission. Grandiose promises sold well and got attention. He certainly wasn’t a modest character.

Wireless charging is mainly a gimmick really. And it certainly doesn’t scale past very short ranges.

The Cuban sickness thing could be “active denial” technology. Look for Raytheon’s Silent Guardian product. 3.2mm (95GHz) microwave transmitters.

Nothing spooky going on. Nothing secret. Nothing undiscovered or covered up. Mainly lack of modesty, grandiose promises and paranoia in the populous. Oh and technology.

Edit: and conspiracy theories and cheap to produce documentaries.

Online Alex Eisenhut

• Super Contributor
  • Place text here.
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2017, 07:54:54 pm »
Populace, noun, not "the" populous, adjective.
Hoarder of 8-bit Commodore relics and 1960s Tektronix 500-series stuff. Unconventional interior decorator.

Offline Rick Law

• Super Contributor
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2017, 09:08:30 pm »

UFO's are quite plentiful in the world of aviation. People tend to forget that UFO denotes any craft that's not identified.

As for extraterrestrial craft, there's a lot of reasons it's very unlikely any alien life would visit us this way. The fact that there aren't any clear recordings of any such suspected craft in an age where high quality camera's are abundant, even though there are plenty people who think they saw something of this nature, probably tells us something.

re: "...UFO's are quite plentiful in the world of aviation. People tend to forget that UFO denotes any craft that's not identified..."

Not in this particular case.  He actually called this "something not from this world" instead of something merely unidentified. 

The pilot said (not verbatim quote): "that the craft for standing still reach supersonic speed within 2 seconds."  The pilot also stated that "the motion observed would break the laws of physics as we know it.  He even said that he checked with other physicist on it."

Here below are verbatim quotes from David Fravor  (I added the bolds):
"I was retasked to investigate this..."
"We had a good look at it...(said something unclear)...for about 5 minutes"
"I believe, as do the other folks that were on this flight when we visually saw it, that this is something not from this world."
"Keep in mind, they been tracking it for two weeks prior (to this investigation)"

So, it is clear they have a good look instead of a fleeting glimpse.  At least David and perhaps his team as well concluded that this is something more than a mere typical unidentified object.

The one I quoted (from CNN) in my first reply was "first to pop up" on the search.  This other one from Fox is the first to pop up today and this is where I did the verbatim quotes in this reply:

« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 09:14:41 pm by Rick Law »

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2017, 09:15:29 pm »
Populace, noun, not "the" populous, adjective.

Thank you. I was terrible at English at school :)

Offline vk6zgo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2017, 02:37:53 am »
Harking back to the California fires.
There is a lot of stuff on the 'Net where every nutter that ever was is coming out with the DEW story.

One halfwit makes a big deal about a "mushroom cloud" over the fires, although most people who have seen bushfires know that is quite common.
Their main argument, however, seems to be that houses were burnt & trees nearby were not.

Well, this happens
Some of the pictures here show just that:
http://www.news.com.au/national/western-australia/wa-bushfires-family-fear-the-worst-for-malcolm-talyor-missing-after-yarloop-fire/news-story/75e1f0bc1d1631ef164c950afc8aabfc?from=public_rss

It seems that too many people have become disconnected from Nature, & think it is all sweetness & light, little birdies singing, & so on, & that anything bad could only be caused by "bad guys".
Well, I'm here to tell you, Nature doesn't like us one little bit, & will kill you if you give the old bitch a chance!

Offline Rick Law

• Super Contributor
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2017, 03:05:10 pm »
With one confirmed to be caused by cooking, and another suspected to be arson, perhaps people just like the excitement of a conspiracy theory.  With so many separate fires breaking out, some would have different causes for sure.  Speculation is fun, but it is a speculation none the less...

Quite frankly, I believe it is poor management and poor budget allocation.  Wildfire do break out a lot this time of the year.  If the fire-fighting is not well organized or well operated, one or two small fires locked up the resources instead of being put out quickly.  As other small fire break out, more and more grew to be big fires.

December 13, "California fire in Bel-Air traced to illegal cooking at homeless camp, officials say"
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/13/california-fire-in-bel-air-traced-to-illegal-cooking-at-homeless-camp-officials-say.html

October 17, "Cal Fire continues to probe cause of deadly wildfires despite arson arrest"
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/17/cal-fire-continues-to-probe-deadly-wildfires-despite-arson-arrest.html

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf