General > General Technical Chat

Can you name this top insert side screw PCB terminal found on Sonoff panels?


They are found in Sonoff NSpanel boxes on the relay board. PCB mount. Side screw.
I can't seem to find it for the life of me.

not exactly the one you look for, but it looks like a single contact of a vertical entry terminal block like

By the way, this horizontal single contact block with 3.1mm hole, M3 screw and double mouting pin can be used for many mechanical mounting solutions:

Not quite right, but fairly close:

Or maybe:

Thank you for the responses so far.
It's odd that it wouldn't be a more readily available item. I scoured all of Metz's brochures and website as they seemed to be the most likely to manufacturer such a piece. I can't imagine its unique to Sonoff?


[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Go to full version
Powered by SMFPacks Advanced Attachments Uploader Mod