Author Topic: copper printer  (Read 12824 times)

Offline TheElectricChicken

• Frequent Contributor
Re: copper printer
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2015, 06:16:43 am »
Fact is Glysophate (Roundup) has a LD50 lower than common table salt.

It has 6 more letters in it's name too (nod) huh ? huh ? (nod) you know what I'm saying.

Offline PsychoMaster

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2015, 09:37:49 am »
Hi Folk
I used the guts out of an old printer to be able to print straight  onto copper board and after hours of cutting and gluing and a nice wad of dosh I made a total heap of crap. Got to have a go though eh?

Offline george graves

• Super Contributor
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2015, 11:30:17 am »
Fact is Glysophate (Roundup) has a LD50 lower than common table salt.

I've been around guys like that.  They work so hard convincing people, they (almost) drink the kool-aid that they say. But, they have really nice boats, and a house in Spain. Personally - I'd kill myself before becoming that guy....but maybe he said that before he did too.  It's amazing how your view on the world changes once you become the person you never thought you could be.

Offline DeathwishTopic starter

• Supporter
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2015, 11:36:29 am »
I looked glyphosphate up , it is not non harmfull to humans, and as so many of these people like to say in the security or law enforcement - if you have nothing to fear you have nothing to hide , so drink up.
Electrons are typically male, always looking for any hole to get into.
trying to strangle someone who talks out of their rectal cavity will fail, they can still breath.
God hates North Wales, he has put my home address on the blacklist of all couriers with instructions to divert all parcels.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf