Author Topic: Did I miss / mess something? SOLAR ROADWAYS Wallpaper appeared on cellphone scre  (Read 388 times)

Offline RJSVTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Ok, I really need to buy that ANDROID phones for dummies book.
   Appearing on my screen, (was watching eeVblog videos, on Solar Freaking Roadways), is, like, half of a picture, or poster as 'wallpaper'. Another distraction, like I'm going to spend my (valued) time to figure out my agenda-driven cellphone!!!

Anyway, the wallpaper like image is showing only one half, seems to say:
   "lANT"
   "lWAYS"
...as if text is saying
   "I WANT SOLAR ROADWAYS" ...but the left half of poster/ wallpaper is cut off.
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL, put that on my phone?

I like watching (Dave's) delivery, on Solar Roadways, has a distance from usual politics rubbish on the tele.

Offline RJSVTopic starter

• Super Contributor
I think it's my phone, has a bug where it gets mixed up briefly, sometimes the cellphone will 'flash' some picture that is next or before, the correct picture or video. So, with that 'bug', phone somehow gets stuck, displaying the wallpaper, off by one picture.
At least, I do recognize the screen, is from eeVblog #1356 December 17,2020 video.
  This cheap Android phone is Alcatel brand, seems otherwise free of obvious bugs, maybe has overheated once or twice, I stay pretty carefull.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf