Author Topic: Do you have ass burgers?  (Read 15317 times)

Offline kc1980Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
Re: Do you have ass burgers?
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2010, 06:59:28 pm »
I was diagnosed with dyslexia plus other learning difficulties which haven't being defined, maybe I suffer from Aspergers?

At school, was the brightest kid who got help from the special needs department at school, probably the only one there with above average intelligence. I remember helping another student who had learning difficulties with their science work, it was really frustrating, the work was easy, I had to bight my tongue many times.

Yeah, check it out!  In the US, there are Asperger's meet-ups (google 'aspergers meetup') that one can attend.  There's certainly nothing to lose by attending one of these -- if anything, you will learn something new and meet new people. 

Offline A-sic Enginerd

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2010, 08:54:03 pm »
I was diagnosed with dyslexia plus other learning difficulties which haven't being defined, maybe I suffer from Aspergers?

At school, was the brightest kid who got help from the special needs department at school, probably the only one there with above average intelligence. I remember helping another student who had learning difficulties with their science work, it was really frustrating, the work was easy, I had to bight my tongue many times.

Yeah, check it out!  In the US, there are Asperger's meet-ups (google 'aspergers meetup') that one can attend.  There's certainly nothing to lose by attending one of these -- if anything, you will learn something new and meet new people. 

Anyone else find this incredibly ironic and funny since it's the very thing a typical asperger type person tries to avoid?
The more you learn, the more you realize just how little you really know.

- college buddy and long time friend KernerD (aka: Dr. Pinhead)

Offline charliex

• Frequent Contributor
  • Car Hacker
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2010, 05:53:36 am »
Our agroraphobia meetings were not a success.

Offline Zero999

• Super Contributor
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2010, 11:20:50 am »
The questions about feeling anxious when presented with new situations or new people can be about confidence or the difference between an extrovert or introvert.

How can one tell that they're shy because they lack confidence, they're introverted or might have Aspergers?

I used to find meeting new people harder than I do now.

Offline ngkee22

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2010, 03:20:14 pm »
I guess I am fairly normal, I scored a 19.

Offline swer

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2010, 04:20:53 pm »
So I did 20
what does it mean :D

Offline kc1980Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2010, 08:57:14 pm »
So I did 20
what does it mean :D

congratulations. you don't have a fast food meal in your rectum.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf