Author Topic: Easy money...£200k/yr job in electronics?  (Read 6446 times)

Online MK14

• Super Contributor
Re: Easy money...£200k/yr job in electronics?
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2020, 01:10:53 am »
Guys -- while the merit of the original post in this thread is debatable, I still think it is very impolite to hijack a thread the way you do. Also, if your discussion is meant to have value (rather than just to troll treez), it should be moved to a suitably titled separate thread, so that others can find it now and in the future.

Well, let us split your comment, into two half's.

The first part, us (especially me), going off-topic. I agree. I/we should have put it into a properly named thread.
It seemed to be started, by me attempting to explain to Treez, the in-practicalities and difficulties, of 100% bringing back full manufacturing to the UK, in one quick go.
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/chat/easy-money-200kyr-job-in-electronics/msg2977110/#msg2977110

But, as regards the second point/concept. Let us perform an experiment, in real life.
Let us put essentially the same/identical thread into a completely independent forum. With a zero/one post (new) poster, and see how they react.
To save time, let's do it, around a week in the PAST.
By coincidence, someone, I have absolutely no idea who did it (Cough cough cough TREEZ), has already done it for us.
Let's see what happened.
N.B. They (presumably) don't know TREEZ, and have no idea of his past history.
What are they saying.
Highlights...

Delusional.

Why do people post rubbish like this?

The kids have got to find something to waste their time doing now they're off school I suppose...in this case, delusional idiotic posts on a business forum.

Take the job.

Is this made up?

Thread is here:
https://www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk/threads/great-idea-for-chinese-importation-business.404674/

The following users thanked this post: beanflying

Offline Wilksey

• Super Contributor
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2020, 01:57:02 am »
OK Folks, I think I can clear this up.

There is a glaring error in the original post, the OP's country flag states he is from the UK, and he posts his web links under a .co.uk site, yet he clearly states this:
color changing lights etc etc.

Now, i'm quite sure the correct spelling is coloUr for the UK, therefore I don't believe this offer is real or it is not intended to be taken upon by a UK resident.
My mind is split 50/50, but I have a strong suspicion that this is a load of Charlie Hollocks.

In the present situation he shouldn't even be leaving his house let alone fly around the globe to China and who knows if this opportunity will still be present when it "all blows over", it could be that the company in question goes to the dogs.  No, I think the best thing is to stick with what you are currently doing and keep the forum entertained with your posts, at least you should have more time to entertain us with your tales.

The best thing for the Portsmouth / Southampton area right now is for you to stick with your current job.  :-DD

Ohh, I almost forgot my request, when you get bored with lighting, maybe you can (pun intended) enlighten us with some tales about drones?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 02:03:08 am by Wilksey »

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Offline Cerebus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2020, 02:01:38 am »
neither is there a "Revive British industry" group...well there is, but nobody wants to join it...
https://massey276.wixsite.com/revive

Perhaps because anybody who finds it by happenstance can immediately see that it's a "one man and his dog" outfit, and that the dog's legged it.

Of course anyone who has been directed there, has been directed there by you, and with an introduction like that...

I don't know why you persist with all your scheming, it always amounts to nothing at the end of the day. Surely by now you can see that you just don't really have a grasp of the world as it is, and lack the vision or drive to become one of the unreasonable men who actually manages to "adapt the world to himself". That you're reduced to your latest scheme that is little short of fraud, and bears no chance of ending in a fat government grant, a jail cell perhaps, but no grant, is surely a wakeup call that you need to chnage tack. I fear that you're doomed to wander living the life of "Walter Mitty esq., Industrialist".
Anybody got a syringe I can use to squeeze the magic smoke back into this?

The following users thanked this post: MK14, beanflying

Offline senso

• Frequent Contributor
    • My AVR tutorials
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2020, 11:41:30 am »
https://massey276.wixsite.com/government

Got to love the amazing site..

Shows how detailed and thorough the author his, if is engineering lights are half as good as is site the Chinese sure can't compete on quality..

Dude, just go to the nearest hospital and do a voluntary hospital internment into an psyc ward because you sure need it.

ABOUT US
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.

This is a great space to write long text about your company and your services. You can use this space to go into a little more detail about your company. Talk about your team and what services you provide.

Offline VK3DRB

• Super Contributor
« Reply #54 on: May 30, 2020, 03:12:38 pm »
What a load of crap. I have seen this "job opportunity" before under slightly different guises. In any case if it were true, only a fool would take such a job.

Anyone who sells out their integrity by being involved in such a scam is no better than a prostitute, corrupt politician, conman or drug dealer. They can keep their dirty money. Those of us who are honest and earn honest money in altruistic electronics industries can at least sleep at night and look at our friends and family with our heads held high. We have our integrity intact and this should never be for sale. But this is a generalisation. Some people lack empathy, integrity or social responsibility no matter what.

Our Australian federal government has been treating our poorest citizens with utter contempt and have driven some to suicide. (https://www.sbs.com.au/news/nothing-to-apologise-for-minister-backs-stuart-robert-over-failed-robodebt-scheme). No apology given by the bastards behind the Robodebt scheme. No integrity and no accountability either. It appears some people can sleep at night no matter what.

As engineers and technicians our integrity should not be for sale and we we need to work in industries that do good for people and make good decisions along the way.

Offline Wilksey

• Super Contributor
« Reply #55 on: May 30, 2020, 06:02:54 pm »
What a load of crap. I have seen this "job opportunity" before under slightly different guises. In any case if it were true, only a fool would take such a job.

Anyone who sells out their integrity by being involved in such a scam is no better than a prostitute, corrupt politician, conman or drug dealer. They can keep their dirty money. Those of us who are honest and earn honest money in altruistic electronics industries can at least sleep at night and look at our friends and family with our heads held high. We have our integrity intact and this should never be for sale. But this is a generalisation. Some people lack empathy, integrity or social responsibility no matter what.

Our Australian federal government has been treating our poorest citizens with utter contempt and have driven some to suicide. (https://www.sbs.com.au/news/nothing-to-apologise-for-minister-backs-stuart-robert-over-failed-robodebt-scheme). No apology given by the bastards behind the Robodebt scheme. No integrity and no accountability either. It appears some people can sleep at night no matter what.

As engineers and technicians our integrity should not be for sale and we we need to work in industries that do good for people and make good decisions along the way.

Is this the first time you read a treez's post?
Hahaha, it must be!

Offline VK3DRB

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2020, 01:30:32 am »

Is this the first time you read a treez's post?

It might have been him or her who posted this tripe before. Why isn't Treez banned for fake news?

By the way, I suspect the politicians are not apologising because they fear being sued in a massive class action. They are cowards who seem more interested in protecting their own arses.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 01:38:23 am by VK3DRB »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf