Author Topic: Energy  (Read 9341 times)

Offline Delta

• Super Contributor
Re: Energy
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2015, 01:06:49 pm »
all energy comes from frequencies, and all frequencies are energy.  there are plenty of frequencies to use for energy, but the big corporations don't want the public to know about them.

We don't need this bollocks on the forum, you have been wrned! |O

Get a grip of yourself, Si!  The OP is the one who's into all that kind of shite, I even linked to his last thread.  Now he's trying to chat the same crap about "energy".  I thought that if the noble mods are happy with him posting ludicrous nonsense, then I would join the fun too...
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 01:40:44 pm by Delta »

Offline daqq

• Super Contributor
    • My site
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2015, 01:13:30 pm »
I've been getting really into frequencies, especially the ones the government and corporations don't want us to know about.  As usual, all the mainstream so-called experts are quick to deny the frequencies of energy on here.

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/chat/frequencies/
Ah, bullshit. Thanks for the explanation.
Believe it or not, pointy haired people do exist!
+++Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Offline Rick Law

• Super Contributor
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2015, 05:02:00 pm »
All forms of energy ultimately end up as heat, and the point at which all temperatures at all points are equal is the point at which maximum entropy has been reached and the universe is "dead" (see: Heat Death of the Universe)

Actually, heat death of the universe may not be an issue but rather death of the local region would be the issue.

Since the expansion of the universe continues to accelerate, in the time scale of trillion-trillion years, the nearest galaxy (or even the nearest star) will be "receding" faster than the speed of light.  The nearest star is not "moving away" faster than light, but the space between us and it expanded.  When the added distance due to expansion dX/dT > c they are receding faster than the speed of light.

Once the dX/dT > c is reached, it is "receding" so fast the light it emits cannot get to us.  So, when all the visible light or available energy within our region are gone, our "local universe" is dead.

In many ways, we are lucky to live in this time frame.  We have enough visible systems that we can deduce the original of the universe: big bang.  It happened not so long ago that we can tests the big-bang theory by detecting the left over microwave.

When most systems already receding faster than light, living beings then would not see super clusters galaxies.  Some point later, they will not see super clusters but only the local cluster.  Some point later, they will see only their own galaxy, then only their own local star cluster, then only their local star.

At that point in time, they don't see enough to deduce how the universe started.  The background microwave would long since disappear.  Trillion-trillion years from now, folks will not know there are more stars out there.  No dust cloud, and nothing to deduce how their sun was formed.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 05:04:16 pm by Rick Law »

Offline Simon

• Global Moderator
  • Did that just blow up? No? might work after all !!
    • Simon's Electronics
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2015, 05:41:08 pm »
Then don't feed the troll, just report it, the longer the thread goes on the longer it takes to sort things out. I often check in during lunch at work and sort out any reports before things get worse by the evening but I don't have time to read everything. As it happens YOUR post is the one that got reported.

all energy comes from frequencies, and all frequencies are energy.  there are plenty of frequencies to use for energy, but the big corporations don't want the public to know about them.

We don't need this bollocks on the forum, you have been wrned! |O

Get a grip of yourself, Si!  The OP is the one who's into all that kind of shite, I even linked to his last thread.  Now he's trying to chat the same crap about "energy".  I thought that if the noble mods are happy with him posting ludicrous nonsense, then I would join the fun too...

Offline Delta

• Super Contributor
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2015, 05:57:56 pm »
OK, fair enough mate.  Sorry, I was just having a laugh, but I do appreciate it must be quite difficult keeping on top of crap like this.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf