General > General Technical Chat

F35 jet has crashed into the sea...why?

<< < (26/26)

jpanhalt:
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/chat/f35-jet-has-crashed-into-the-sea-why/msg3973898/#msg3973898

Frankly, I find discussing booze more interesting.

Faringdon:

...Ditto the text of the top post

Gyro:

--- Quote from: Faringdon on February 08, 2022, 07:04:37 am ---...Ditto the text of the top post

--- End quote ---

...Ditto all of the 'Don't be an asshole' replies that followed it.

MK14:

--- Quote from: Faringdon on February 08, 2022, 07:04:37 am ---...Ditto the text of the top post

--- End quote ---

To check my recollection, it goes ...
Treez says "I love China, and wouldn't say or even think anything bad about China, to be clear, I'm definitely NOT trying to sneak in an anti-China Political Thread starter, underneath the mods noses".

We say, "F35 has all US/EU/Non-China design/electronics/stuff, is NOT from China".

Treez says "It's 110% caused by Terrible Chinese electronics. Bad SMPS/LEDs, wasn't enough for them".

jpanhalt:
After looking at the new video, I see a rapid increase in descent and left wing drop.  The left wing drop was apparently uncontrolled.  That could be caused by too low an airspeed secondary to raising the nose and trying to get down from being too high.   Navy or someone with better audio reported that the pilot was told to go around. 

My guess is the end result was pilot error with failure to maintain adequate airspeed.  It is quite common to blame the pilot as the ultimate cause.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version