Author Topic: Free Energy is just a bad name...  (Read 226771 times)

Online EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
Re: Free Energy is just a bad name...
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2016, 01:41:32 am »
Are you kidding me? Point of discussing it? Oh, I dont know...maybe a whole new energy paradigm lol....
...and yes I have a BSc in Mathematical Physics, so I do understand it well enough to discuss it...
A force we dont understand or YOU dont understand?

Why don't you explain it to us then, explain how you can extract useful practical energy out of the vacuum.  :popcorn:

Offline Deco56Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2016, 01:43:00 am »
Oh look! The forum creator got all his goons to do the dirty work.

Yes its all fake guys.

UFOs are not real...you cant levitate a spaceship with Townsends technology...Area 51 doesnt exist...there is no new technology ever....we have it ALL FIGURED OUT....right guys lol??? hahahahaha  :-DD

I said look up SERPS by Jim Murray and Coral Castle by Ed Leeskanlin

Online EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2016, 01:44:31 am »
What are you guys really proposing? obviously nothing new or original...
Before you debunk me....

You haven't proposed anything to debunk, you are just ranting about Tesla and vacuums and how everyone is closed minded etc.
Show us the real work you have done.

Online EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2016, 01:45:44 am »

I explained to you why I don't debate technical stuff by personal correspondence.
If you cannot come onto a public technical forum with convincing technical arguments, then odds are your arguments aren't as convincing as you think they are.

Offline onlooker

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2016, 01:48:08 am »
It looks to me the OP is a bot and the operator behind it is doing a Turing test. Anyway, the OP's talks showed some randomness. If it is not a bot, it can only be some mantal thing.

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2016, 01:49:51 am »
The Casimir effect is a PROOF OF CONCEPT.

It proves that the ambient vacuum energy, which was thought to be small and insignificant, is actually a large energy density that CAN be used to do real WORK...im done for tonight....re-read the posts or watch the Sheldrake video if you are confused....Goodnight!

Online ataradov

• Super Contributor
    • Personal site
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2016, 01:56:41 am »
Casimir effect is just a force. There is no meaningful way to extract work from it.

Gravity is the same way. It is all over the place, but none of the gravity-based perpetual motion devices ever worked out.

Force is exerted on static conducting planes. If you let go of those planes, then force will do the work, up to the point where planes meet. After that you will need to put work in and bring them apart again. Just like with gravity.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 01:59:29 am by ataradov »
Alex

Offline Buriedcode

• Super Contributor
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2016, 01:58:47 am »

Well I resent that! For a start, Dave hasn't paid me... and secondly, I may be a Goon, but I do like making LED's light up in pretty colours and... wait, what was the third thing you said?

Offline bills

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2016, 01:59:30 am »
"Dr. Sheldrake....look at how you dismiss it...you just say hes crazy...where is your factual evidence?"
Well you could waste 18 min of your life and watch the video.
I don't know enough to debate you but after spending 5 min of my life skimming the video I agree Dr. Sheldrake is a bit odd?
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline miguelvp

• Super Contributor
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2016, 02:02:08 am »
I hope your experiments blow up our minds.

Let us know on your progress.

Btw, the reason the tower was shutdown, is because Tesla lied to Westinghouse telling him he was working on something but really doing something else so he cut down the funding.

Don't get me wrong, I do admire what Tesla did and was capable of doing.

Using ground as a transmission line is a cool concept maybe you should investigate that and report your findings.

Also want to point out that most brilliant scientific minds saw the correlation between music and the physical world, so I'll encourage you to study music and the math behind it.

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2016, 02:02:27 am »
https://youtu.be/287qd4uI7-E

Ok so Casimir is a force? Do we have all the forces now? I thought there was only gravity, strong, weak nuclear and electrostatic forces? Now the Casimir force....are you SURE these are all the forces possible?

There are no perpetual motion machines....but that video shows you can still be a genius with a little jumpstart.

Coral Castle in Florida anyone? Thats all fake too of course...its probably another scam since we do not understand it...

Online EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2016, 02:03:46 am »
Casimir effect is just a force. There is no meaningful way to extract work from it.
Gravity is the same way. It is all over the place, but none of the gravity-based perpetual motion devices ever worked out.
Force is exerted on static conducting planes. If you let go of those planes, then force will do the work, up to the point where planes meet. After that you will need to put work in and bring them apart again. Just like with gravity.

Yes, this.
Although in theory you could make an oscillator out of it:
http://www.quantumfields.com/IEEEJMEMSACO.pdf

Deco56 must think the new X-Files series is a documentary.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 02:15:12 am by EEVblog »

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2016, 02:06:50 am »
I know of Bachs music and how polyphony relates to poly phase power and harmonics.

Yes Tesla used the ground as a transmission mediumn, I have studied this as well.

I keep saying free energy is a horrible name...but etheric energies or quantum vacuum energies do exist and are being actively  pursued. Im just asking the skeptics to do somr original research before just dismissing a claim you assume is not possilbe based on your indoctrination

Online ataradov

• Super Contributor
    • Personal site
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2016, 02:08:01 am »
There are no perpetual motion machines....but that video shows you can still be a genius with a little jumpstart.
This video of a machine that is explicitly designed to demonstrate failed perpetual motion machines. It is run by an electrical motor and author does not hide it, it is an educational tool.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 02:09:53 am by ataradov »
Alex

Online ataradov

• Super Contributor
    • Personal site
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2016, 02:09:20 am »
Im just asking the skeptics to do somr original research
Ok, is all your research based on biographies of dead people and the Internet? Do you have peer-reviewed articles, may be?
Alex

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2016, 02:13:02 am »
CP Steinmetz - Notes on Oscillating currents and all of his other books

Do you make new discoveries in peer-reviewed papers lol?

Casimir Effect is a proof of the potential of the quantum vacuum. The fact that two uncharged lightweight metal plates strangely attract each other in a perfect vacuum....if that is not shocking to anyone..then I am talking to a wall. Vacuum energy is real no matter how bad you want to deny it...

Offline vk6zgo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2016, 02:17:01 am »

Well I resent that! For a start, Dave hasn't paid me... and secondly, I may be a Goon, but I do like making LED's light up in pretty colours and... wait, what was the third thing you said?

"You rotten swine,you have deaded me!"

Offline suicidaleggroll

• Super Contributor
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2016, 02:17:47 am »
I keep saying free energy is a horrible name...but etheric energies or quantum vacuum energies do exist and are being actively  pursued. Im just asking the skeptics to do somr original research before just dismissing a claim you assume is not possilbe based on your indoctrination

It doesn't matter what you call it, there is still ZERO evidence that any useful energy can be extracted from any of this.  Force is not energy.  Force is not work.  Force is easy, a lot of things generate a force, but they can only provide useful work up to a distance, then you have to reset them by injecting more energy than you were able to get out of it.

How on earth can you call it indoctrination?  There is NO evidence, at all, what so ever, to support your argument.  If anybody has been indoctrinated, it's you.  If anybody is acting like a religious fanatic, it's you.  Show us SOME evidence, ANY evidence.  A real device, that is putting out more energy than it is taking in.  ALL examples of such devices, dating back hundreds of years, can easily be written off as 1) the "inventor" didn't know how to read his instruments, or 2) the "inventor" was intentionally trying to fake the results to commit fraud.  PLEASE show me ONE example that is legitimate.

Online ataradov

• Super Contributor
    • Personal site
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2016, 02:18:38 am »
Do you make new discoveries in peer-reviewed papers lol?
Yes, I do.

The fact that two uncharged lightweight metal plates strangely attract each other in a perfect vacuum....if that is not shocking to anyone..then I am talking to a wall.
The fact that two massive objects strangely attract to each other in a perfect vacuum... if that is not shocking to anyone..then I am talking to a wall.

BTW, gravitational force between those plates may end up being stronger than Casimir force :)
Alex

Offline suicidaleggroll

• Super Contributor
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2016, 02:19:52 am »
Casimir Effect is a proof of the potential of the quantum vacuum. The fact that two uncharged lightweight metal plates strangely attract each other in a perfect vacuum....if that is not shocking to anyone..then I am talking to a wall. Vacuum energy is real no matter how bad you want to deny it...

Once again, FORCE IS NOT ENERGY.  You've been watching too much Star Wars.

Gravity is a force, yet it can not be harvested as an energy source.  Same with magnets, same with pressure, same with a vacuum, same with name-a-force.  Work = Force * Distance.  Unless a given force can apply it over a distance, continuously, with less energy input than can be extracted, then it's not doing any real, long-term, usable, work.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 02:22:10 am by suicidaleggroll »

Online EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2016, 02:21:50 am »

It's an interesting effect that's been known for many decades. Nothing new or shocking about it.
Magnets are much more interesting, anyone can buy them anywhere and play with them. Countless people for centuries have spent huge parts of their lives trying to make them into perpetual motion or over-unity machines or extract energy from them etc and all have failed dismally. No evidence at all to suggest that the Casimir Effect will be any different.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 02:23:33 am by EEVblog »

Offline vk6zgo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2016, 02:22:41 am »
Interestingly,people quite rightly dismiss "over-unity" devices,but still think "gain antennas" can increase real power.--------But that is another discussion! ;D

Offline Brumby

• Supporter
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2016, 02:26:08 am »
"You rotten swine,you have deaded me!"
Ahhhh.....  ;D

Offline Brumby

• Supporter
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2016, 02:27:28 am »
I was going to say - Vacuums suck.

But should I be switching to - Vacuums blow?

Offline Brumby

• Supporter
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2016, 02:29:11 am »
... Not to be disrespectful to the subject of the quantum world and emerging knowledge.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf