Author Topic: Helenic technologist will not be able to retire earlier.  (Read 5578 times)

Offline LawsenTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
Helenic technologist will not be able to retire earlier.
« on: June 15, 2011, 11:26:03 pm »
Helenic Technologist and practitioner engineer:
I look forward to reading your reviews about Agilent multimeters and current meters.  These are tad expensive for me.  You are subjected to Greek, Hellenic austerity measures because of the Greek financial crisis caused by?  I just cannot accept that house prices in the U.S.A. caused this calamity.   The austerity measure is gasoline tax height, sales tax height, luxury goods tax, and you will need to be 65 years old or older to retire.  You ride a motorcycle, which gets good gasoline economy, so you will not need to pay so much for fuel with added tax.  I surfed your web site to read about the motorcycle.  These austerity measures upset the Greek people so much that in Athens and angry people shouting in the past.  The austerity measure came at a time, when jobs are scarce and unemployment rates are high for the Mediterranean sea side country.  What caused the Greek financial crisis?

http://money.cnn.com/2011/06/15/news/international/greek_debt_crisis/index.htm?section=money_mostpopular&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fmoney_mostpopular+%28Most+Popular%29

Lawsen
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 03:40:58 am by Lawsen »

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
Re: Kiriakos will not be able to retire earlier.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 01:13:07 am »
Has anyone been made accountable for this?

Not a single person was made accountable for the American financial crisis, in fact those responsible got more filthy rich out of it.

Dave.

Offline Kiriakos-GR

• Super Contributor
  • !
  • User is banned.
    • Honda AX-1 rebuild
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 01:17:57 am »
Lawsen as introduction of what I have to say, will be that I hate to see threads with my name on the title.
It brings to my mind the wall posters of " Wanted dead or alive " . :)

Also I am avoiding to get in conversations of such subjects,
with people who stays well hidden behind the anonymity that the internet offers.  

About Agilent, the review or their pricing policy, they knock my door, and I am not a rich person either.
They asked for my opinion, because I love to pock around with multimeters, and exploring the potentials of them in the electrical measurements field.
And so they did found the right man for their needs.  

My AX-1 site or better an complete encyclopedia for the little Honda AX-1 an 20 years old motorcycle,
is another example of how creative can become one smart person when he works on something that he loves.  

About retirement it is out of my mind, I am just 42 and even if the society comes to the point to not offer to me one retirement plan.
I would make my own by an alternative way. ( Its my secret and will stay as that)  

About media and TV Press, do not believe anything especially the CNN.
All day today there was an general strike, and a million of people in front of the parliament was demonstrating peacefully,
and for just one hour and 20 minutes some punks started to cause incidents,  
and all the cameras recorded just that.

Every crisis starts if you do not watch out what your politicians do.
In order to do that, you must to spent personal time, collect all the information from several sources.
Compare all that info, so to make your mind, plus you need to participate in this democracy.
Be active , offer your opinion, loose more personal time, for something important like helping the society or demonstrate against bad decisions who effects your life.

The first secret of how to save your country, is to throw from the window your own television set.

The second would be, to be ready to die in order to protect the life of the worthy leader who acts for the gain of the society.
And this needs bravery, one bravery that I had not see in the American society,
If they had that bravery,  Kennedy would be alive today, and the world a bit better than what it is now.
Its hard to realize that your leaders turns easily in to puppets, because by accepting the pay out from the bankers,
they are staying alive by sending to death their voters.

The Greek people is now ready to do the unthinkable, the new Made in Greece patent,
To throw in the sea the bankers and all the tools of their system.
And we have a capable leader to take over. ( but I am not getting more to this )

Now if you have plans for another question, raise your flag and show your face,
I hate the anonymity that internet offers.
I am not a number in the system, I am a real person.  

« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 01:26:01 am by Kiriakos-GR »

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 02:00:37 am »
Kiriakos: ...What caused the Greek financial crisis?
if i or he tell you the truth. would you want to believe me/us? or do you still prefer to watch the news on tv?
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline stl

• Contributor
Re: Helenic technologist will not be able to retire earlier.
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2011, 11:28:05 am »
As a Portuguese citizen I can tell to you this:
-There's a problem in southern European countries with tax evasion that northern countries don't have (I think)
-The claim that people from south Europe don't work as hard or as long is bullshit, it's the quality of the work that's inferior for several reasons
-Our politicians are disgusting
-Portuguese domestic market is too small for a company to evolve, exporting is the solution and our biggest challenge
-If it wasn't for the International crisis we wouldn't be in this mess, but it's our fault we're in it anyway...

What's the origin of the International crisis: Greed

Offline Kiriakos-GR

• Super Contributor
  • !
  • User is banned.
    • Honda AX-1 rebuild
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 12:47:24 pm »
As a Portuguese citizen I can tell to you this:
-There's a problem in southern European countries with tax evasion that northern countries don't have (I think)

Hello brother, and the north side has the same problems too.
If the Americans had the awareness that their own companies support one million jobs in Germany,
they would had freak out too.
If the Americans had the awareness that Germany had become with their own help,
the number one exporter worldwide with one amount of exports larger than what  China and India exports together !!
They would had freak out too.

Germany never payed to Greece the compensations about the damages that they did at 1940 - 44.
This amount of money by it self plus the interests, it covers in full the Greek dept,
and if it gets payed tomorrow in full, the Germany will collapse.   

Germany choose the easy way, to feed in the minds of the German people the idea,
that all the rest countries should be blamed and eventually to be controlled,
by their own bankers.

Eventually the American government do not wish to see Greece to sunk.
And because they have large investments in Germany, they have a word over this matter.

There is a war out there between soft politicians and bankers.
What the politicians do not know, is that if they decide to fight the bankers,
they will have all the world in their side.
And eventually they will win.   

Offline Mechatrommer

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 01:07:11 pm »
What's the origin of the International crisis: Greed
you nailed it to the main source/origin. 100% agree.
ps: i didnt know we can change topic title.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 01:09:19 pm by Mechatrommer »
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

Offline sacherjj

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 01:17:13 pm »
Has anyone been made accountable for this?

Not a single person was made accountable for the American financial crisis, in fact those responsible got more filthy rich out of it.

Dave.

It is very simple.  The top 1% have most of the wealth.  They also own the government.  Nothing with change until the sheep that is our public do something.  They are willing to choke down the crap that is being spoon fed them and not do any research on their own.  High end salaries are rising, low and mid salaries are stagnant. 

If you control the banks, you control the country and the "Federal" Reserve is a private bank that makes money by providing the populace with loads to printing funny money.  It is a huge scam.

Offline Neganur

• Supporter
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2011, 03:26:21 pm »
Germany never payed to Greece the compensations about the damages that they did at 1940 - 44.
This amount of money by it self plus the interests, it covers in full the Greek dept,

I think this is just a political attempt to divert the blame from the real issues, regardless of whether or not Germany still were to pay reparation debts. I share your frustration, though.

Offline Kiriakos-GR

• Super Contributor
  • !
  • User is banned.
    • Honda AX-1 rebuild
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2011, 04:08:01 pm »

I think this is just a political attempt to divert the blame from the real issues, regardless of whether or not Germany still were to pay reparation debts. I share your frustration, though.

The real issues are all this small details well hidden under the carpet.
Did you was aware that Greece has gave money as loan to Germany, after the end of the war,
and it is still not payed ?  ( We do have the paper work - the proofs)

How in earth I will form one healthy economy, when all this years after the last war,
I has had the foreign bankers to sabotage my own economy.

The Germans build their castle with my own money, I want them back.

Offline hannobisschoff

• Contributor
  • I get high on solder fumes.
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2011, 10:33:34 am »
-Our politicians are disgusting

HAHA mate, come live in Africa!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf