Author Topic: Hello,everyone,I'm a chinese,this my first topic  (Read 10177 times)

Offline gamalot

• Super Contributor
  • Correct my English
    • Youtube
Re: Hello,everyone,I'm a chinese,this my first topic
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2016, 04:06:56 am »
...and anything you want know ........

Please tell me about Aliexpress, how it changed your environment, country, company,...
It changed much in our country. Everybody here now buys products manufactured by chinese and tranported by africans.
Aliexpress hasn't changed things much in any country. Its quite large in dollar terms, but compared to other forms of business its tiny. Aliexpress is largely unknown in China. Its TaoBao for foreigners. Within China TaoBao is now quite a big deal, but it has very different dynamics from AliExpress.

Yes, Aliexpress negligible compared with Taobao. I moved to Australia from China 2 years ago, but now I still buy electronic components from Taobao, not Aliexpress.

Offline ebclr

• Super Contributor
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2016, 04:36:25 am »
Let's say Aliexpress is a filtered and with a western flavor of Taobao, Taobao is China Bare metal

Offline ez24

• Super Contributor
  • L.D.A.
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2016, 07:05:51 am »
Let's say Aliexpress is a filtered and with a western flavor of Taobao, Taobao is China Bare metal

Yeah seems you need to read a little Chinese (note the USA)

https://world.taobao.com/

YouTube and Website Electronic Resources ------>  https://www.eevblog.com/forum/other-blog-specific/a/msg1341166/#msg1341166

Offline Iris Fu

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2016, 09:48:02 am »
HI

I am Chinese,too. Your English is good according to your post.You are great because you know a lot about the place to eat and play.

Offline Galenbo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2016, 11:33:13 am »
You last post is a little Politically Incorrect
I know, but it's a gay religious feminist terrorist transgender that said that the first time, so it's tolerable.
But thanks anyway, you are a ambitious member of the Thoughts Police :-)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 11:40:28 am by Galenbo »
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a nonworking cat.

Offline Galenbo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2016, 11:39:53 am »
...Aliexpress hasn't changed things much in any country. Its quite large in dollar terms, but compared to other forms of business its tiny. Aliexpress is largely unknown in China. Its TaoBao for foreigners. Within China TaoBao is now quite a big deal, but it has very different dynamics from AliExpress.
Thanks for the answer. Is it the same goods and manufacturers that sell on both sites?
I did some clicking around on Taboa, impossible to use for me, even with google translate.
If you try and take a cat apart to see how it works, the first thing you have on your hands is a nonworking cat.

Offline dannyf

• Super Contributor
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2016, 01:17:24 pm »
"My English is so poor, "

Your English is more than good. Welcome.
================================
https://dannyelectronics.wordpress.com/

Offline gamalot

• Super Contributor
  • Correct my English
    • Youtube
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2016, 02:01:19 pm »
Yes, Aliexpress negligible compared with Taobao. I moved to Australia from China 2 years ago, but now I still buy electronic components from Taobao, not Aliexpress.

Well, being a researcher in a US lab, I lean more towards AliExpress just because they support USD.
Our rules here is if the money can not be transferred from our funding's USD account, we have to pay from our own pocket.

Try something new like this www.86daigou.com  :)

Offline ez24

• Super Contributor
  • L.D.A.
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2016, 06:31:32 pm »

English description just as bad as Aliexpress

http://www.86daigou.com/item/523154963264.html

And incomplete pictures.  What gets me is how bad the sellers post their products

FYI I try to buy from Aliexpress sellers that have the best description of the item even if not the lowest seller, in order to support this type of service.  Unfortunately it does not work.
YouTube and Website Electronic Resources ------>  https://www.eevblog.com/forum/other-blog-specific/a/msg1341166/#msg1341166

Offline gamalot

• Super Contributor
  • Correct my English
    • Youtube
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2016, 07:44:24 pm »

English description just as bad as Aliexpress

http://www.86daigou.com/item/523154963264.html

And incomplete pictures.  What gets me is how bad the sellers post their products

FYI I try to buy from Aliexpress sellers that have the best description of the item even if not the lowest seller, in order to support this type of service.  Unfortunately it does not work.

I am so sorry but I think 86daigou is for Chinese people who live in other countries.  :)

Offline Galenbo

• Super Contributor
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2016, 09:08:24 pm »
...FYI I try to buy from Aliexpress sellers that have the best description of the item even if not the lowest seller, in order to support this type of service.  Unfortunately it does not work.

Made me lough. I do the same thing. I often payed 3.40 euro instead of 3.25 euro just because they offer better pictures, more description in the pictures, more info.
I want to make a small support for this behavour, but also expect they can produce slightly better answers if ever I have a question afterwards.

Offline hushaoxinTopic starter

• Contributor
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2016, 01:18:26 pm »
...and anything you want know ........

Please tell me about Aliexpress, how it changed your environment, country, company,...
It changed much in our country. Everybody here now buys products manufactured by chinese and tranported by africans.
I'm sorry. Long time I have not got here!

In china I have never heard Aliexpress. Perhaps most chinese do not know.
We use TaoBao most of time, it's true that Taobao has changed our shopping habits.
But now,I never buy important things on Taobao, because most of things are the low-quality products.It will make you crazy,make you want to die.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf