Author Topic: How good is your aim at night?  (Read 20437 times)

Offline GreyWoolfe

• Supporter
  • NW0LF
Re: How good is your aim at night?
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2016, 07:21:27 pm »
Sitting to piss keeps SWMBO happy and I am more than secure enough in my manhood not to worry about what other people think.  When we remodeled the master bath about 5 years ago, the toilet was a serious consideration as I hate my junk being dipped into cold water, which is why I refuse to use the guest bathroom.  Found a Kohler water saver toilet that flushes anything and keeps a low water level.  It sits a little high for SWMBO but is perfect for me.  It came with a soft close seat and lid that don't bang shut and it's perfect.
"Heaven has been described as the place that once you get there all the dogs you ever loved run up to greet you."

Offline mtdoc

• Super Contributor
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2016, 07:32:45 pm »
This inspires a product idea:

A rangefinding sensor that triggers different colored lights depending how close to the center of the bowl the stream is. Perhaps flashing lights and sound if you hit a "bullseye"

It would be just the thing to train my 8 and 10 year old boys to improve their aim! ;D

Mom's around the world would love this!

Kickstarter anyone?

Offline JPortici

• Super Contributor
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2016, 07:51:09 pm »

1:25 in

Online Gyro

• Super Contributor
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2016, 09:07:29 pm »
Sitting to piss keeps SWMBO happy and I am more than secure enough in my manhood not to worry about what other people think.  When we remodeled the master bath about 5 years ago, the toilet was a serious consideration as I hate my junk being dipped into cold water, which is why I refuse to use the guest bathroom.  Found a Kohler water saver toilet that flushes anything and keeps a low water level.  It sits a little high for SWMBO but is perfect for me.  It came with a soft close seat and lid that don't bang shut and it's perfect.

There must be thousands of man hours (oops) of research going into the design of these things and in determining the optimum water level. I guess the main difficulty is the huge variation in tolerances of a number of human dimensions (particularly in the US  :P). I suppose given all the variables involved it's inevitable that a percentage of the population are going to 'dip their junk' and possibly a few, actually fall in! Meanwhile others sit high and dry (aside from splashback), oblivious of their less fortunate neighbours' suffering. ;D
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 09:36:09 pm by Gyro »
Best Regards, Chris

Offline timb

• Super Contributor
  • Pretentiously Posting Polysyllabic Prose
    • timb.us
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2016, 09:28:49 pm »
This inspires a product idea:

A rangefinding sensor that triggers different colored lights depending how close to the center of the bowl the stream is. Perhaps flashing lights and sound if you hit a "bullseye"

It would be just the thing to train my 8 and 10 year old boys to improve their aim! ;D

Mom's around the world would love this!

Kickstarter anyone?

What happened to just putting some Cheerios in the water and using them as targeting rings? That's how I learned!
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic; e.g., Cheez Whiz, Hot Dogs and RF.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf