Author Topic: How was your experience buying directly from Aoyue (international)?  (Read 389 times)

Offline peteb2Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
So back in mid December 2023 i had a truly nasty wee SMD repair that calls for the ic to solder its encapsulated HTSSOP (PWP) 16pin. Just a manual soldering & hot air soldering tool were nogo. I needed a proper pre-warmer. Over to Ayoue & their int 825++ looked the part for the small run i needed to do. So over $450 Kiwi bucks all paid via PayPal. 

My question now would anyone care to advise whether Ayoue International ever sent you the thing you paid for or even recognized the transaction on their required PayPal site had occurred? I have sent them email after email to multiple addresses including their send urgent message form in the help gui and nothing but crickets! i can even see my transaction is sitting, paid in full zip nadda anything else as far as status change...

I need the machine & wondering whether Aoyue, though has a working website, has infact ground to a halt? Cheers if you can tell me :-)

Offline abeyer

• Frequent Contributor
Re: How was your experience buying directly from Aoyue (international)?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 06:15:39 am »
whether Aoyue, though has a working website

I'd only ever seen their stuff listed on resellers here in the states, so kinda had to take a look... and it's pretty generous to call that a "working website." After a quick poke around, I'd perhaps describe it as one of the most janky ecommerce sites I've seen since the 90's. I'd almost be more surprised if it worked than if it didn't.

Offline thm_w

• Super Contributor
  • Non-expert
Re: How was your experience buying directly from Aoyue (international)?
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2024, 10:11:32 pm »
What is the date that it was paid?
What pre heater are you talking about? I only see "INT 825A++" on their site which is a hot air station. I would probably not buy that.
Profile -> Modify profile -> Look and Layout ->  Don't show users' signatures

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf