Author Topic: Huawei arrest, US-China relations and effect on electronics industry  (Read 43195 times)

Online beanflying

• Super Contributor
  • Toys so very many Toys.
Re: Huawei arrest, US-China relations and effect on electronics industry
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2018, 04:10:19 am »
As I said it isn't about the money it is about the ongoing Hypocrisy.

The USA took us and other nations to war against the information and UN sanctions/compliance/mandate in the 2nd Iraq war. Using things like this gem "The U.S. replied by saying that the responsibility of proof of disarmament was upon Iraq, not on the UN or the U.S. Guilty because it suited the USA's agenda without proof or any evidence before or since. How many lives did that BS cost and is still costing?

Simple Trumpesque China, North Korea, Iran, Russia ..... bashing and brinkmanship isn't a resolution mechanism.
Coffee, Food, R/C and electronics nerd in no particular order. Also CNC wannabe, 3D printer and Laser Cutter Junkie and just don't mention my TEA addiction....

Offline edyTopic starter

• Super Contributor
    • DevHackMod Channel
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2018, 04:12:46 am »
So latest is that Meng's lawyer is arguing for bail to involve $15,000,000 collateral (their two Vancouver homes and $1 million CAN) plus she privately pays a security monitoring agency and has to wear an ankle bracelet and be allowed to move around the Vancouver area. Plus she is apparently suffering from some health issues. Wouldn't it be ironic if the ankle bracelet used GPS tech made by China for which their government had a hackable back door and conveniently made her "disappear".
YouTube: www.devhackmod.com LBRY: https://lbry.tv/@winegaming:b Bandcamp Music Link
"Ye cannae change the laws of physics, captain" - Scotty

Offline cdev

• Super Contributor
  • !
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2018, 04:13:16 am »
WTO telecommunications treaty may require that the transnational corporations of any WTO member treat the TNCs of other member countries's money equally now no matter what they do.

Human rights, arms proliferation, power disputes between countries, etc. are a slippery slope that these money-oriented global economic governance organizations just don't care at all about.

People do and should but to the TNCs who now basically own countries, not the other way around, its hard to say what they care about. Its unlikely to be what they say it is. Much of what we see is signalling behavior, where some issues are proxies for other issues.

The WTO, OECD, World Bank, and other organizations regulating trade, are where the power seems to be - seem to me to see all governments as equivalent, no matter how despotic, sort of like the divine right of kings. These orgs are inherently non-democratic.

We set this system up so that corporations would be held accountable to nobody. Not so they would or could be held accountable. Any failure to see things our way (whatever that is) is caused by the intentionally amoral system we've set up to give corporations certainty no matter what people want.

We've created a monster.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 04:21:39 am by cdev »
"What the large print giveth, the small print taketh away."

Offline Bud

• Super Contributor
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2018, 05:30:36 am »
Wouldn't it be ironic if the ankle bracelet used GPS tech made by China for which their government had a hackable back door and conveniently made her "disappear".

Well that would be a convenient excuse for Canada to get out of this, wouldn't it.
Facebook-free life and Rigol-free shack.

Offline raptor1956

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2018, 06:09:39 am »
I made reference in past posts to the similar aggressive bluster Russia engaged in vis a vis Maria Butina and we now know that she's about ready to plea, though just how far that goes no one outside of the FBI and her lawyers will say just now.  If this is so and she does spill the beans it could be real bad for Trump and also embarrassing to Putin though not so much as Trump.  The fact that Russia played hard to get her released suggests they wanted her to be taken out of the country before we could get any further.

I've felt all along that this case with Huawei was very similar with respect to wanting to get her out of harms way before the FBI can nail convict-able crimes against her.  The idea that China would start WWIII because the US wanted to prosecute her is ridiculous and failure to call China's bluff will only embolden them in the future.  I think we'll know more about this shortly -- either they have something and she's extradited to the USA for prosecution or she will be released.  If she's released under any circumstance I expect the next we hear of her she will be back in China.  I think daddy will have little problem righting off a couple homes in Canada if years in prison is the alternative. 

Brian

Offline raptor1956

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2018, 06:32:32 am »
As I said it isn't about the money it is about the ongoing Hypocrisy.

The USA took us and other nations to war against the information and UN sanctions/compliance/mandate in the 2nd Iraq war. Using things like this gem "The U.S. replied by saying that the responsibility of proof of disarmament was upon Iraq, not on the UN or the U.S. Guilty because it suited the USA's agenda without proof or any evidence before or since. How many lives did that BS cost and is still costing?

Simple Trumpesque China, North Korea, Iran, Russia ..... bashing and brinkmanship isn't a resolution mechanism.

The blow-back from Bush/Cheney forcing the west to go back into Iraq is still with us -- the decision to go back is in my mind the single greatest foreign policy fuckup the USA has ever made.  We learned, only with the help of a Scottish newspaper, that the Bush admin was filled with members of the PNAC (Plan for the New American Century) that had been pushing to go back into Iraq since the mid 90's -- they seized upon 911 to convince the American people and other western nations that Saddam Hussein was part of OBL's terrorist group and needed to be taken out.  They fooled many but not all. 

In late 2001, November or December, I remember watching an interview with Admiral Woolsey, who I would later learn was a member of the PNAC, and his answers to the questions had my bullshit detector going off big time.  I don't remember who the interviewer was but this was not long after we (USA) had started fighting alongside the Northern Alliance in Afghanistan and after some initial problems we were making great progress and pushing the Taliban back on all fronts.  What I found odd was that no matter what the question posed to Woosley was he ignored it so he could resume talking about our need to go back to Iraq.  He'd be asked about our progress in Afghanistan and he ignored the question and would talk about nothing but going back to Iraq.

So, after the war in Iraq started and the story from the Scottish paper came out we then learned additional facts about what the Bush/Cheney admin and the PNAC team around them were doing -- within not weeks or even days but hours Rumsfeld was coordinating an effort to push the Iraq plan.

Once the strongman Saddam was out of the way the country descended into warring factions that ultimately lead to the rise of ISIS in the northern reaches and with the war now waging in Syria, a war also enabled by the turmoil in the region, ISIS was able to extend to the west and into Syria. 

All of that propagated the migration of millions from the region and that has resulted in the rise of right wing nationalists in many countries in Europe, east and west.

When asked if we should have gone into Iraq Cheney still says it was the right thing to do -- he'll never admit a failure of this magnitude nor his role in tricking the incompetent Bush into it. 

The Britts and others went along for the ride in Iraq but the French knew better and opted out.  If only we had listened to the French just this one time...

Brian

Online beanflying

• Super Contributor
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2018, 07:01:28 am »
Our Prime Minister (Howard) of the time was 'shown the evidence of WMD's' before he committed a few thousand of our troops in his visit to the USA so we were there on day 1 and to this day still doesn't admit it was based on a lie or that uni lateral action was wrong. As you say the fallout is on going.

The Chinese have much better tools of war toward the USA than guns and that is what the bluster is all about.

Interesting read on the WTO vs the USA, China and who has made claims against who. https://theconversation.com/why-trumps-wrong-about-wto-treating-us-unfairly-102562

The US is still one of the most protected economies of the world and protesting other countries for doing similar is  :bullshit:
Coffee, Food, R/C and electronics nerd in no particular order. Also CNC wannabe, 3D printer and Laser Cutter Junkie and just don't mention my TEA addiction....

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2018, 07:08:23 am »
Our Prime Minister (Howard) of the time was 'shown the evidence of WMD's' before he committed a few thousand of our troops in his visit to the USA so we were there on day 1 and to this day still doesn't admit it was based on a lie or that uni lateral action was wrong. As you say the fallout is on going.

As foreigner, I'm wondering, why there is no any significant sign of voicing objections on that, like demonstration, or thru people representatives and etc until today ? Suppressed ?

Online beanflying

• Super Contributor
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2018, 07:26:50 am »
Partly because he got dumped by the opposition party who rolled into power for a thing called 'work choices' giving way to much power to employers and other unpopular ideological 'reforms' this resulted in him losing his 'safe seat' in 2007 so was thrown from being PM to out of politics overnight  >:D

As a side player we were sold a lie by others is why I suspect we didn't as a nation see the need to lynch him personally in the Legal sense but he got his reward for not listening to the people in 2007 some of which was likely anti Iraq war related.

Offline raptor1956

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2018, 07:36:37 am »

The Chinese have much better tools of war toward the USA than guns and that is what the bluster is all about.

Interesting read on the WTO vs the USA, China and who has made claims against who. https://theconversation.com/why-trumps-wrong-about-wto-treating-us-unfairly-102562

The US is still one of the most protected economies of the world and protesting other countries for doing similar is  :bullshit:

There are two eras here with respect to the USA -- Before Trump and after Trump.  Tariffs are useful when there is disparity in wages, working conditions and environmental conditions but when there is little or no disparity there should be no tariffs.  In the absence of tariffs when one nation has much lower wages and less is spent on workplace safety and environmental controls the effect is to move production to the cheaper country which increases pollution because the product is no longer being made where compliance is tougher, it increases the injuries and death when workers have less adequate workplace safety controls, and it puts a downward pressure on wages in the more developed country.  All these things are evident and have been evident for decades.  OTH, there is little to be gained from applying tariffs when the two trading nations have a comparable standard of living, wages, and workplace safety and environmental controls EXCEPT when one country is cheating in some way.

The truly odd thing is that Trump is applying tariffs to nations with comparable economies and the only justification is when a nation is cheating in some way.  Much of Trumps actions are political in nature as he's playing to a base that's been shit on by multinational companies and are susceptible to demagogues like Trump. 

I hope we can weather the Trump admin, but, sadly, there is little hope the opposition will change its ways and we can expect more of the same if he's reelected.  To make matters worse the situation in the USA is not the only tragedy in the world as many other western nations are being swept up by nationalism.  So, Trump is our problem and his problem has ramifications beyond our borders, but Trump is not to blame for the rise of nationalism in the other western nations.  We went through this last century and it cost 60M lives -- the next time could be 10X that ... or worse.

Brian

Online beanflying

• Super Contributor
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2018, 08:18:21 am »
That's why I said a page or so ago Canada should show the US the middle finger after being hit with Tariffs to the US on raw materials.

Protectionism will ultimately fail as it hides the outside world from industries that haven't come close to keeping up and the deficit economics can't be sustained forever by any government. So you either get smarter or innovate faster than the lower wage or lower cost countries or perish in the long term.

Nothing anti Chinese in this but broadly speaking China is still copying the West not creating new innovations and this is where we can compete 'for now'. It is still a cultural and population mix issue but they are learning very very fast. By the next Generation anyone left over from the Cultural revolution will be dead or out of power and the educated (Western in a lot of cases) University graduates will be running the country.

As Chinas wages and expectations grow however their manufacturing will have to change or suffer like a lot of Western manufacturing is suffering at their hands now. We are seeing some of this already with a shift into other parts of SE Asia to manufacture to keep tracking low wages.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 08:20:57 am by beanflying »

Offline VK3DRB

• Super Contributor
« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2018, 12:38:29 pm »
Meng Wangzhou sounds a lot like Wun Hung Low  :-DD

Her comrades in Communist Party are screaming she should be set free. Something to do with Huawei's PLA goon that has a very close relationship with the corrupt communist government maybe? Trusted companies that have integrity like Ericsson will do well out of this.

Offline bd139

• Super Contributor
« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2018, 01:15:07 pm »
Well they would be doing well out of this if they didn't have O2 and softbank going after them for £100m+ in compensation for their recent cock up.

Offline StillTrying

• Super Contributor
« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2018, 01:44:45 pm »
Imagine if Micro$oft were a Chinese company. :)
.  That took much longer than I thought it would.

Offline Bud

• Super Contributor
« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2018, 02:10:24 pm »
It is getting closer to it, it is already an Indian company.

Offline Rick Law

• Super Contributor
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2018, 04:43:02 pm »
re: "I thought that was what the ICC was for the UN legal system?"

Not all UN member nations recognize the authority of the ICC - only 123 signed.  USA is one of the non-signers.  However, all 198 nations that signed the NPT (by signing) declared their willingness to comply by the treaty's rules of adjudication and punishment.  Absence more signatures or withdrawals, ICC would be able to handle situations with only 62% of the NPT nations.

NPT is the Treaty with the most signatories, so, it would be mathematically impossible to find "another UN authority" that covers every NPT nations (except of course the General Assembly which is everyone in the UN, and probably what most people consider as the UN).

Thanks. Not surprising the USA hasn't signed this one along with all the others that give the UN some power to act.  ::)

Wonder when the USA will pay the UN the money they have owed for a few decades too but I am sure non compliance with a UN agreement isn't and issue in this case 'because reasons' :box:

USA is already paying the most.  We pay 22% of UN funding.  All nations of Europe put together pays 33%, that is all of them together.  You can hardly say we are not paying our "fair" share.  In some cases, those are activities we have not agreed to or they are incompatible with our laws, we are hardly owing the money when we never agreed to fund that to being with.

To avoid getting into a political discussion, I am just sharing facts here to explain the incompatibility.  Lets not discuss the pro/con of any political stands.

In so far as ICC is concern, there is some USA Constitutional issues.  USA is one of the few countries that go with much of of John Locke's ideas (the British Political Philosopher in the 1600's) -  we believe in individual rights being innate to the individual rather than individual rights being granted by the government.  Thus the US Constitution limits what the government can do - negotiating a treaty is a power given to the Federal Government, but eliminating Constitutional Rights of our individuals is not a power given to the Federal Government.

So, unless ICC has an exemption to exclude all issues that may step on our Bill of Rights and other Constitutional limits placed on the government (of which Criminal Justice is a part), there would be a Constitutional issue.  (Again, I am not discussing should/should not or good/not good, I am laying out facts to understand where the two sets don't intersect to explain why they are incompatible) Free Speech for example - some western countries has laws in place to limit or penalize Holocaust denial (Holocaust as in NAZI killing of Jews during WWII).  Such law would be smack against our Free Speech rights.  If it is a US law, it would be ruled unconstitutional, and eliminated from our laws.  I can name a ton of such incompatibilities, but one is enough for illustration.

Yeah, our Constitution can be amended; but that would be a very high bar.  Politicians can probably dance around things enough to get anything pass, but handing it over is pretty much giving the shop away (ie: outsourcing enforcement of a whole chunk of our Constitution).  So, I am of the school that ICC is incompatible with our Constitution.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 04:49:27 pm by Rick Law »

The following users thanked this post: beanflying

Offline raptor1956

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #91 on: December 11, 2018, 07:41:29 pm »
As anticipated, China has arrested a Canadian and did so a few days ago it appears. 

"Former Canadian diplomat Michael Kovrig was the person detained, two sources had said earlier. Kovrig works for the International Crisis Group, an independent conflict resolution think-tank which said it was seeking his prompt and safe release."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-huawei/canadian-detained-in-china-as-huawei-cfo-returns-to-court-idUSKBN1OA0M4

Brian

Offline Wan Huang Luo

• Regular Contributor
  • 顽谎骆 from the Shenzhen Market
« Reply #92 on: December 11, 2018, 09:44:49 pm »
As anticipated, China has arrested a Canadian and did so a few days ago it appears. 

"Former Canadian diplomat Michael Kovrig was the person detained, two sources had said earlier. Kovrig works for the International Crisis Group, an independent conflict resolution think-tank which said it was seeking his prompt and safe release."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-huawei/canadian-detained-in-china-as-huawei-cfo-returns-to-court-idUSKBN1OA0M4

Brian
The brinkmen will have their way.  :palm:

Offline raptor1956

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2018, 10:48:36 pm »
OK, so China is going to execute a Canadian national because ... reasons -- give me a break.  If China did anything like that they'd lose billions in business overnight through a combination of voluntary departures and ones imposed by law in Canada, the USA, and likely many other western countries.

Early this year when Trump began the tariff fight China was VERY aggressive in response.  Trump imposed those tariffs and China responded with there own.  Trump then imposed more tariffs and China was VERY aggressive in response.  Trump imposed those new tariffs and China responded with there own.  Trump then imposed still more tariffs and at this point China, realizing that the balance of trade would hurt them more than the USA, realized the the USA was finally exercising the clout the US market provides and China all of a sudden was more circumspect.  This is the game they play and unless confronted they will continue to play and benefit from playing.  When the west realizes the clout there money has and begins to exercise it then China will be forced to play fair, but until then China will continue to play this game.

In truth, China has allies in the multi-national companies doing business in China and this was very evident in the wake of the Tiananmen Square slaughter as many western companies, hoping to do business in China, lobbied there governments to not penalize China for the brutal crackdown.  For many, money trumps morality.

Brian

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2018, 11:00:55 pm »
OK, so China is going to execute a Canadian national because ... reasons -- give me a break.  If China did anything like that they'd lose billions in business overnight through a combination of voluntary departures and ones imposed by law in Canada, the USA, and likely many other western countries.

Early this year when Trump began the tariff fight China was VERY aggressive in response.  Trump imposed those tariffs and China responded with there own.  Trump then imposed more tariffs and China was VERY aggressive in response.  Trump imposed those new tariffs and China responded with there own.  Trump then imposed still more tariffs and at this point China, realizing that the balance of trade would hurt them more than the USA, realized the the USA was finally exercising the clout the US market provides and China all of a sudden was more circumspect.  This is the game they play and unless confronted they will continue to play and benefit from playing.  When the west realizes the clout there money has and begins to exercise it then China will be forced to play fair, but until then China will continue to play this game.

In truth, China has allies in the multi-national companies doing business in China and this was very evident in the wake of the Tiananmen Square slaughter as many western companies, hoping to do business in China, lobbied there governments to not penalize China for the brutal crackdown.  For many, money trumps morality.

Brian
You repeatedly say that China's response was "VERY aggressive" but the total tariffs imposed by the Chinese are only half of the US imposed ones, each Chinese step only matched the one from the US at worst and each and every step was a response to a move first made by the US. How can that be construed as very aggressive, other than viewing the moves made by the US as considerably more aggressive?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 11:16:18 pm by Mr. Scram »

The following users thanked this post: beanflying

Online beanflying

• Super Contributor
« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2018, 11:12:48 pm »
Collaborating with foreign force to weaken reign of Chinese government, especially allying with the West and human right organizations, is punishable up to death in China. It's written in the laws, so what's wrong with Chinese government's move to seize that person?

It is always been used as a political tools -- to allow certain foreign citizen's unlawful actions in China, but when the time comes, this privilege can be taken back by Chinese government at will.

Make no illusion. In China, everyone has to work for Chinese government, even seemingly anti-China propaganda spreaders, such as the Youtuber laowhy86 and his South African friend.

Their videos are very clear that they do bash on Chinese society, but not badmouthing the actual government a lot. Chinese government uses them to spread the idea that it is the corrupted society made the government, not the corrupted government made the society.

Even the hard core anti-Communist cult, Falungong, is kind of working for the current Chinese government. If you read their newspaper, you will see they never attack China's current president. It always attacks the system and more often, the former president, Jiang. Also, their papers are almost intentionally written like BS to discredit themselves.

The goal is very clear -- everyone gets what they want. Current Chinese government wants a weapon to attack the previous government, as it is an ongoing political mass murder. The people who join the cult never truly believed it and only wants US EB4 green card, and the organizer wants donation form big rich Chinese companies seeking political help.

Winston and Matt as residents (not citizens) of China obviously tread a very fine line when it comes to the Chinese Government and being critical of it for obvious reasons they like living and remaining out of jail! I would suggest to you they talk as openly as they can about the 'reality' of living in China and people and what China is like behind the western biased news media. There is positives and negatives like ALL COUNTRIES have!

No Country or People of that country (mine included) should not get so butt hurt every time someone passes critical observations about them. China and the People have a long way to go to understand that concept.

Your modern country was founded only 70 years ago when Mao and his Friends revolted against a legitimate regime (be is as corrupt and despotic as it was) but clearly they took issue with the status quo. Did they magically rise up no it started decades before that. But they were 'critical' of a government to the point of armed revolt.

So deal with it no one is perfect and governments even less so.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 11:25:24 pm by beanflying »

Offline edyTopic starter

• Super Contributor
    • DevHackMod Channel
« Reply #96 on: December 11, 2018, 11:24:24 pm »
Latest news... she's been granted bail!

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/huawei-meng-wanzhou-bail-hearing-vancouver-1.4940849

Added on.... quote from news article:

Huawei's chief financial officer will be released on $10 million bail — with five guarantors — as she awaits possible extradition to the United States on fraud charges, a B.C. Supreme Court justice has ruled.

Meng Wanzhou, 46, was granted bail after three days of hearings concluded on Tuesday afternoon.

In delivering his reasons for granting the bail, Justice William Ehrcke said $7 million of that bail payment must be made in cash.

Meng must also report to a bail supervisor, maintain good behaviour, live at a house owned by her husband, Liu Xiaozong, and stay in that house between the hours of 11 p.m. and 6 a.m.

She will not be allowed to leave the province of B.C.

She must also surrender her passports, wear an electronic monitoring bracelet on her ankle and live under surveillance 24/7. Meng has been ordered to pay the surveillance costs herself.

That really sucks. It sounds like she has some time though to figure things out in the comfort of her own home though...

The extradition process could take months. Meng is scheduled to appear in court again on Feb. 6 to set a date for those proceedings.

Once she is in the US it will not be so cozy, so they will try to procrastinate and delay as much as possible the stay in Canada until maybe something happens, maybe a miracle, or there is some other high-profile capture which could perhaps initiate an "exchange" of sorts of prisoners. Not good! I don't think China will take it sitting down, but then again Canada is going to have to hand her over to the USA, I don't see them getting out of that at all.

One more thing... CNN's new article:

CHINESE COMPANIES THREATENING TO BAN EMPLOYEES USING APPLE PHONES!   :-DD  :scared:  :palm:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/11/business/huawei-apple-china-tech-us/index.html

It's getting out of hand...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 12:25:46 am by edy »
YouTube: www.devhackmod.com LBRY: https://lbry.tv/@winegaming:b Bandcamp Music Link
"Ye cannae change the laws of physics, captain" - Scotty

Offline Bud

• Super Contributor
« Reply #97 on: December 12, 2018, 12:25:45 am »

And speaking of hacking
The plan for Meng's potential release calls for round-the-clock physical surveillance combined with an electronic ankle monitor using GPS to mark her location. The heads of two security firms testified to the reliability of their products.

But Gibb-Carsley noted that neither man could guarantee Meng wouldn't escape. He asked them about the possibility of their electronic systems being compromised.

Offline Rick Law

• Super Contributor
« Reply #98 on: December 12, 2018, 12:32:34 am »

Bullshit. If you come to China, you obey Chinese law. Don't like it? Then don't come. If a government can't enforce its own law, then what power does it has?
If Donald Trump breaks a Chinese law in China outside US embassy or consulate, Chinese government can also seize him. He will of course receive a courtesy, but I can't say the same for other US citizens.

Ahem, just to be annoying...  Let me point out, in your scenario, China would need Trumps approval to arrest Trump.

Trump as US President visits China is a visiting diplomat with full diplomatic immunity inside or outside of a USA embassy.  Diplomatic immunity is a legal concept under international law accepted by both USA and China and not mere courtesy because Xi and Trump are good pals.

So, China need to US States Department for an okay to arrest this diplomat who is Trump.  Arresting such a high level person means US State Department has to go all the way up to the President for decision.  So, from this layman's understanding, China needs Trump's approval to arrest Trump.

Now for any other US Citizen that is not a high level government employee - you are absolutely right.

Offline Rick Law

• Super Contributor
« Reply #99 on: December 12, 2018, 12:59:08 am »
Ahem, just to be annoying...  Let me point out, in your scenario, China would need Trumps approval to arrest Trump.

I stand corrected.

Just friendly overhead fire to lighten your day.

[Just so everyone else doesn't think I was starting a fight with that earlier reply...  BullSkull and I had friendly personal message exchanges before, so I know he would consider my post there fun poking from a friend...]

The following users thanked this post: blueskull

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf