Author Topic: Naomi SexyCyborg Wu's Patreon Shut Down by VICE  (Read 36342 times)

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
Re: Naomi SexyCyborg Wu's Patreon Shut Down by VICE
« Reply #200 on: April 26, 2018, 03:35:04 am »
Are there any videos about FPGAs and/or Verilog programming presented by a model? Preferably one worthy of 4K upscaling? :)

Why the hell are you so obsessed with models producing content?
Just cut out a playboy centerfold and stick it on the side of your monitor while you watch normal content.

I for one am obsessed with content producers, and I don't care if you who you are or what you look like. Just make good content.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 03:38:18 am by EEVblog »

The following users thanked this post: Dubbie, Cubdriver, Mr. Scram

Offline GerryBags

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #201 on: April 26, 2018, 03:39:22 am »
Are there any videos about FPGAs and/or Verilog programming presented by a model? Preferably one worthy of 4K upscaling? :)

I've come across many weird and wonderful fetishes in my time. This one's new. No offence, but it seems only a short way from sending $10 so you can tell the lady in the live show where to apply the flux.  :P

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
« Reply #202 on: April 26, 2018, 03:45:52 am »
I've come across many weird and wonderful fetishes in my time. This one's new. No offence, but it seems only a short way from sending $10 so you can tell the lady in the live show where to apply the flux.  :P

You're wrong and mistakenly on the the fetish type, the big problem here is spamming his net girls fantasy at males audiences across the world with full own private info disclosed, go figure.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 05:17:09 am by BravoV »

Online Monkeh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #203 on: April 26, 2018, 03:48:25 am »

Why the hell are you so obsessed with models producing content?
Just cut out a playboy centerfold and stick it on the side of your monitor while you watch normal content.

I for one am obsessed with content producers, and I don't care if you who you are or what you look like. Just make good content.

He can't focus without unnaturally smooth skin and a massive pair of fake tits upscaled onto his TV. There must be jiggling.

The following users thanked this post: Mr. Scram

Online NiHaoMike

• Super Contributor
  • "Don't turn it on - Take it apart!"
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #204 on: April 26, 2018, 03:54:53 am »
IEEE at Texas A&M (when I went there) had three "models" to "promote" the events. They are EE students so they're actually knowledgeable about the subject.
Cryptocurrency has taught me to love math and at the same time be baffled by it.

Cryptocurrency lesson 0: Altcoins and Bitcoin are not the same thing.

Offline dunkemhigh

• Super Contributor
« Reply #205 on: April 26, 2018, 05:18:18 am »
... one of my friends built a model airplane for her project ...

Just wondering, Mike: do you have any male friends? Can't recall seeing you refer to one as 'he' or 'his'.  Maybe blokes just fly under your radar?

Online NiHaoMike

• Super Contributor
  • "Don't turn it on - Take it apart!"
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #206 on: April 26, 2018, 05:58:34 am »
He can't focus without unnaturally smooth skin and a massive pair of fake tits upscaled onto his TV. There must be jiggling.
Actually, "worthy of 4K upscaling" is more about the lack of flaws that would be worsened at higher resolution. I remember some article a long time ago to the effect that Britney Spears didn't want to be filmed in 1080p because that would make the flaws stand out. Interesting note: I once played around with the shaders in mpv and found that if I apply a LPF on a Britney Spears video, she looks better but the rest of the video looks "wrong", spoiling the effect. I have a smartphone that does some DSP trickery to make people look better without messing up the whole picture. And I have played with a prototype smartphone that tries to "grade" how beautiful someone is, but doesn't do well at it...

As far as "large breasts" goes, I understand it's something often desired because it's "cool" and a lot of models have them. But at the same time, that's a disadvantage when working in tight spaces. I remember Rinoa Super-Genius saying that she is thankful she *doesn't* have large breasts because they would get in the way. On the other end, Naomi has said something about how proud she is of her insane chest-to-waist ratio. It's all down to personal preference.
Just wondering, Mike: do you have any male friends? Can't recall seeing you refer to one as 'he' or 'his'.  Maybe blokes just fly under your radar?
They are more common, so more difficult for them to do something noteworthy because of competition. A little bit like how 1TH/s is a tiny hashrate for Bitcoin, but very large for Realbucks.
Cryptocurrency has taught me to love math and at the same time be baffled by it.

Cryptocurrency lesson 0: Altcoins and Bitcoin are not the same thing.

Offline EEVblog

• Administrator
    • EEVblog
« Reply #207 on: April 26, 2018, 06:15:12 am »
Ok, I think this is just turning into a NiHaoMike troll-fest now. Thread locked.

The following users thanked this post: BravoV, digsys, jancumps, Shock, bitwelder, TopLoser, Zucca, BradC, Cubdriver, Jacon, Mr. Scram, BillB, DJbarro

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf