Author Topic: I Landed a Rocket like SpaceX - Scout F by BPS.space  (Read 425 times)

Offline Black PhoenixTopic starter

• Super Contributor
I Landed a Rocket like SpaceX - Scout F by BPS.space
« on: February 18, 2024, 08:08:34 am »
Well I've come around this channel - https://youtube.com/@BPSspace

And since some times we talk about SpaceX and space around here, how about what smaller people are able to do?

https://youtu.be/SH3lR2GLgT0

He has a ton of other projects, as developing his own flight computer with pirotecnics control, own formulation of solid rocket fuel, etc.

Very nice and really deserves some views. And no I'm not associated with him or have any contact with the person itself. It was just the times were the YouTube algorithm sends you something that it is ready enjoyable to watch (read it as the algorithm working properly).

Offline iMo

• Super Contributor
  • It's important to try new things..
Re: I Landed a Rocket like SpaceX - Scout F by BPS.space
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2024, 09:34:34 am »
Yep, the guy is talented, indeed, I've been watching him for a longer time already..
Hopefully he will stay careful with elaborating his engines, the rocket science is dangerous..

Offline Black PhoenixTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Re: I Landed a Rocket like SpaceX - Scout F by BPS.space
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2024, 02:30:36 pm »
Yep, the guy is talented, indeed, I've been watching him for a longer time already..
Hopefully he will stay careful with elaborating his engines, the rocket science is dangerous..

Well I was surprised. Remember that I'm not from the US so I don't know the laws but I always known people were making their own rockets but I didn't know that people were allowed to make rockets who can reach the 100Km+ altitude or even develop/test their own solid propeller fuel to be honest.

I always thought (mostly didn't know) that was something only restricted to companies as Blue Origin, Space X and Virgin Galactic and Government entities as NASA, ESA and JAXA and the military contractors/arm and normal people were limited into altitude, design, thrust and fuel.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 02:33:38 pm by Black Phoenix »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf