Author Topic: (BigClive related) Do you also think you recognise someone in video ?  (Read 1189 times)

Online MK14Topic starter

• Super Contributor
You only need to watch the first 10 seconds.

Do you recognise anything ?

To avoid psychologically biasing viewers, I've left most details (Cryptic hint: HugeHive) of what I think (Electronics enthusiasts), might see.

Viewers of other EEVBLOG like, youtubers channel(s), are more likely to be helpful, here.
This has sometimes been really, really bugging me, to know if it is or isn't.

EDIT:
Updated title.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 11:18:18 pm by MK14 »

Offline Ranayna

• Frequent Contributor
Hah, i almost forgot that song, haven't heard that in quite some time  :)
Regarding your hints, i think i know what you mean, but i do not think you are correct. Yes, there is a resemblance, but not enough, i my opinion.
That part was done on a ship, according to the credits.

Edit:

Is what you are looking for also at the beginning of this one? Maybe i am on completly the wrong track though ;)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 09:55:34 pm by Ranayna »

The following users thanked this post: MK14, MrMobodies

Online MK14Topic starter

• Super Contributor
Re: (BigClive related) Do you also think you recognise someone in video ?
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 11:16:11 pm »
Thanks for finding that other youtube video. That is exactly what I was referring to (you are right), and I did NOT know where the source of those video clips, originally came from.
Finding that second video, has been a massive help to me!

But, now I know. As you said, the credits (spoiler alert: Do NOT seem to mention BigCliveDotComs real life name), and he does look a bit (or more), different to Clive.

Because he seems to have his head pointed to his left hand side, I wondered if he was hiding the single ring, that Clive seems to always wear in his ear.

tl;dr/Summary
I agree with you, I seem to be wrong, and it is NOT BigClive.

In my defence, BigClive most often, doesn't appear on camera in his videos, and the video was taken some time ago, hence showing a (date was not obvious, from original video source) much younger BigClive.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 11:26:22 pm by MK14 »

Offline MrMobodies

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2020, 11:33:57 pm »
Like the one attached?

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Online MK14Topic starter

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2020, 11:45:03 pm »
Like the one attached?

Yes, that is what I was referring to.

Unfortunately, that video, didn't seem to give any information as to the date it was filmed, the source of the video clips in it, or the actors/crew shown in it.

But, the second video, linked to (by Ranayna, thanks!) in the replay to my OP post, has the cast list in it (at around 6 mins into video), and seems to be the original video source.

Now I know it is filmed on a ship, for some distant country, it was unlikely to be BigClive, anyway. He never seems to mention ships, or working on them.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 11:47:01 pm by MK14 »

Offline amyk

• Super Contributor
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2020, 02:07:16 am »
BigClive is a lot... bigger than that guy, and his head is slightly slimmer around the eyes.

The following users thanked this post: thm_w, MK14

Online MK14Topic starter

• Super Contributor
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2020, 02:20:50 am »
BigClive is a lot... bigger than that guy, and his head is slightly slimmer around the eyes.

Before starting this thread. I was also, not sure if it was him or not. I had my doubts as well.
But on the other hand, I was hoping it was him.

If he had spoken in the music video, it would have been really easy to tell if it was him or not, as he has a rather distinctive voice.

Offline Ranayna

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2020, 02:20:42 pm »
So I was not completely off then  ;D
I do not remember that Clive ever said anything about working on a ship. If he had, i'm sure he would have talked about that several times.

Btw: The original Video does mentions it's sources in the description. I first thought the ship parts had been done on an Oil Rig, but googling "Bourbon Peridot" brought up information about the ship, and the video I linked on the first page.

The following users thanked this post: MK14

Online MK14Topic starter

• Super Contributor
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2020, 02:27:31 pm »
Btw: The original Video does mentions it's sources in the description. I first thought the ship parts had been done on an Oil Rig, but googling "Bourbon Peridot" brought up information about the ship, and the video I linked on the first page.

Sorry, my mistake. You have to click the "SHOW MORE" thing. I sometimes forget to click it. Youtube (Google), don't make it that obvious, that there is much more information, if you click that button. Hence I somewhat often forget to click it.
Somehow, I was convinced I had looked and there was no information, there. I probably ASSUMED there was no information, rather than checking.
Or I just forgot.
I should have checked, BEFORE creating this thread.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf