Author Topic: Is science allowed on EEVblog, if it contradicts the "Offical Version"  (Read 3580 times)

Offline lordvader88Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
I'm just wondering about the limits on this place, concerning established physics, and official versions of history, which contravene physics sometimes. Would the EEVblog side with physics, or the dark side ?

I'd understand if the mods don't tolerate physics that contradicts official histories of events, since they are busy enough with an EEVblog.

I bet some very fancy electronics were also used in what I'm thinking of, I wish someone would leak them.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
It's a terrible shame, so many people, believe such lies of physics, because they only heard the official lies
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 06:29:23 am by lordvader88 »

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
I'm just wondering about the limits on this place, concerning established physics, and official versions of history, which contravene physics sometimes. Would the EEVblog side with physics, or the dark side ?

I'd understand if the mods don't tolerate physics that contradicts official histories of events, since they are busy enough with an EEVblog.

I bet some very fancy electronics were also used in what I'm thinking of, I wish someone would leak them.
History never contradicts physics. Such is the nature of physics. Physics are true regardless of opinion or written records. Only our understanding of them can be incorrect.

The following users thanked this post: tooki

Offline JxR

• Supporter
I doubt anyone except yourself has a clue what you are actually asking about...so why not just spit it out instead of dancing around it.

Just remember that if doesn't follow the basic principles of science: observation, prediction, experimentation, verification, etc...then it may not be science at all.  It is not a word that one can just attach to anything you want to make it sound more official.

The following users thanked this post: kc0ngu, Zbig, tooki, Jacon

Offline soldar

• Super Contributor
>> official versions of history, which contravene physics

What? Like what? Can you give us an example? Because I don't understand how history can contravene physics.
All my posts are made with 100% recycled electrons and bare traces of grey matter.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
I'm not a "free-energy" cake fool, nor a "electric universe plasma-geology fool', nor a flat earther, and this is not about humans walking or not, on the moon

But yes Newton's Law's do NOT apply when we are told certain things. I'm pretty sure it;s not allowed on here, but it's a shame. I bet some very skilled and serious engineers of many types, were involved in this massive ongoing crime.

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
I doubt anyone except yourself has a clue what you are actually asking about...so why not just spit it out instead of dancing around it.

Just remember that if doesn't follow the basic principles of science: observation, prediction, experimentation, verification, etc...then it may not be science at all.  It is not a word that one can just attach to anything you want to make it sound more official.
Dancing around it is definitely going to get a thread locked expediently.

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
>> official versions of history, which contravene physics

What? Like what? Can you give us an example? Because I don't understand how history can contravene physics.
The mere mention of such things, if u contradict the official narrative, can make people a heretic, just like Galileo

I could pm u, but that's not what I'm trying here. I'm not trying to be sneaky.

Lots of experts know physics, and know the lie. Lots of people know physics, but still never noticed.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 07:01:34 am by lordvader88 »

Offline magic

• Super Contributor
How much are you selling your free energy equipment for?
As much as I would like it to be true, it's always only some prototype which is "almost there" |O

I'm not a "free-energy" cake fool, nor a "electric universe plasma-geology fool', nor a flat earther, and this is not about humans walking or not, on the moon
UFO and aliens? ;)

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado

But yes Newton's Law's do NOT apply when we are told certain things. I'm pretty sure it;s not allowed on here, but it's a shame. I bet some very skilled and serious engineers of many types, were involved in this massive ongoing crime.
It's commonly known some of Newton's Laws are simplifications of a more involved truth. Celestial bodies don't move along strict Newtonian orbits. But why don't you come out and say what's on your chest? This is getting old quickly.

The following users thanked this post: nctnico, mikerj, newbrain, Jacon

Offline JxR

• Supporter
Dancing around it is definitely going to get a thread locked expediently.

Seems like it already should be.  All we know so far is it is "dark science", wth that even means, and apparently it's also massive on going crime.  So yeah, still have no clue what you are babbling about.

Did you build a 555 timer circuit that opens the dark portal to the 7th layer of hell or something?  Just show us your circuit.  Be prepared to get laughed at if it just makes an led blink.

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
Seems like it already should be.  All we know so far is it is "dark science", wth that even means, and apparently it's also massive on going crime.  So yeah, still have no clue what you are babbling about.

Did you build a 555 timer circuit that opens the dark portal to the 7th layer of hell or something?  Just show us your circuit.  Be prepared to get laughed at if it just makes an led blink.
Blinking a led is a noble pursuit, sir.

The following users thanked this post: InductorbackEMF, JxR

Offline daqq

• Super Contributor
    • My site
Look, just post it, there's no point in acting all 'I know something that you don't', it's just silly. Don't beat around the bush, astonish everyone with the horrible diabolical plot to perpetuate the myth of mainstream physics, upon which every working machine is based. If you're worried that you'll get abducted by the men in black, don't worry, they already know what you're up to, they can read your mind.

The mere mention of such things, if u contradict the official narrative, can make people a heretic, just like Galileo
The difference is that these days the worst case scenario is that you will be regarded as silly.
Believe it or not, pointy haired people do exist!
+++Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Offline JxR

• Supporter
The suspense is killing me.  I must know what dark secrets only you (and the random guy on Youtube) hold!

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
nevermind this is EEVblog and I censor myself for the great help I get here

Like is a J310 jfet really much different than a 2n5458 (is thar the right #)??

Offline X10an

• Contributor
Just speaking for myself here, but I say go for it! I always love a good discussion of fancy ideas.
I will add one advice though, that is mainstream psychology:
Beware of the Dunning Kruger effect!

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
I thought people got over their posting something cryptic and then being all mysterious about it phase after 14.

The following users thanked this post: jancumps, tooki

Offline Brumby

• Supporter
I thought people got over their posting something cryptic and then being all mysterious about it phase after 14.
That means they should be over it in a year or two.

The following users thanked this post: Mr. Scram

Offline Dundarave

• Regular Contributor
There really needs to be a “Children’s Corner” on the site for posts like this, along with the seemingly earnest and well-meaning responses they generate.

I must say that I’m amazed at the level of tolerance and forbearance shown: very admirable, but really?

Offline coppercone2

• Super Contributor
  • $
i keep fucking warning you, your free energy generator is ruining azeroths weather patterns and we face invasion

Offline daqq

• Super Contributor
    • My site
I'm not really sure what you hoped to achieve? Get 20 people to beg you to reveal 'the Truth'? It's very unlikely that you'll get banned if that's what you fear.
Believe it or not, pointy haired people do exist!
+++Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado

Like is a J310 jfet really much different than a 2n5458 (is thar the right #)??
This begging for attention isn't exactly self censoring, is it?

Offline JxR

• Supporter
Honestly, just should have said what you wanted to say in the first place.  Just present it as an honest question that you would like feedback on.  This whole talking around the idea, and being mysterious about it is just silly and counterproductive.

So what if whatever you happened to say ended up being completely wrong.  I've personally lost track of the number of things I have gotten wrong in life.  Being wrong about something, and getting presented with evidence that helps improve your understanding of the world is a great opportunity to grow.

Offline Echo88

• Frequent Contributor
Meesa Jar Jar Binks88.
Meesa knows secrets, which i wont tell yousa.

Offline BravoV

• Super Contributor
  • +++ ATH1
Well, your dream is near, your post count is almost 1K now, hang on kid, its in the horizon, just keep posting crap filler posts.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf