Author Topic: JLCPCB - website not working AGAIN?!  (Read 3028 times)

Offline YansiTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • STM32, STM8, AVR, 8051
JLCPCB - website not working AGAIN?!
« on: February 15, 2021, 08:30:00 pm »
Normally, I wouldn't start a thread like this, but lately, I am getting quite disappointed by the service. But not in terms of PCB quality, but their damn website.

Like about week ago, their website was completely down, returning 500.  Now you can't log in, because "Whoops, looks like something went wrong.".

Every freakin' time I need to do some more time critical stuff with them, their fakin' website is broken again.

Please don't tell me to clear browser cache or the rotten cookies or these fairy tales. This needs to be fixed on their side and I always eagerly try from multiple devices across different platforms, to exclude error on my side.

Now I am siting desperately waiting to get info for my pissed customer when the boards will be finished.

Rant over.
Y.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 08:48:21 pm by Yansi »

Offline eliocor

• Supporter
    • rhodiatoce
Re: JLCPCB - website not working AGAIN?!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 10:52:46 pm »
now (from Italy) it is working....
Maybe you can try to access the website via a VPN

Offline retiredfeline

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 11:03:51 pm »
https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/jlcpcb.com

Working from here. DIdn't try to login though.

Offline tooki

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 12:45:06 am »
https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/jlcpcb.com

Working from here. DIdn't try to login though.
Funny thing, just a few hours ago, I learned that downforeveryoneorjustme.com was originally created by a university friend of mine while he was working at Twitter (he was the lead developer of the original Twitter API). I've been using it for years and years but didn't know he'd been behind it!

Online Kleinstein

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2021, 04:36:20 pm »
The beginning of february is the Chinese holiday-season. In addition to the normal web problems with browser updates that change the behaviour of the browsers, there are additional difficulties with regulations / limitations on international internet transfers from china. The slightly longer outage could well be just from the holidays. There would be not much production at this time too, so the delay may not be that bad. The web-site is not perfect, but also not that bad either. I don't remember odd / funny translations, so the fun part is missing a little  :-DD.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf