Author Topic: RSS Feed Noob Question  (Read 3120 times)

Offline MechatrommerTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • reassessing directives...
RSS Feed Noob Question
« on: November 16, 2010, 11:45:32 am »
i've been trying to download Dave videos, but got dissapointed with the many broken download attempts, so i tried something else, reading the BitTorrent Manual, there is RSS Feed update thing. Fiddled with Dave Main Page (RSS), put any link that i thought to be. but still no success. So, anybody is willing to help?
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

• Super Contributor
Re: RSS Feed Noob Question
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 11:50:01 am »
i think i've got it. its http://feeds.feedburner.com/ElectronicsEngineeringVideoBlog right? my bitTorrent just showing something after several minutes/hour of the setting. i thought i failed. damned! a glitch in internet matrix today i think.
Nature: Evolution and the Illusion of Randomness (Stephen L. Talbott): Its now indisputable that... organisms “expertise” contextualizes its genome, and its nonsense to say that these powers are under the control of the genome being contextualized - Barbara McClintock

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 11:55:21 am »
now! houston, we got a problem. tried to download the sparkfun vidz, whats up?

Offline migsantiago

• Frequent Contributor
    • MigSantiago's Web Site
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 01:31:34 pm »
Use Firefox and this link
http://youtube.com/rss/user/eevblog/videos.rss

If you want to download the videos and save them in your hard drive, use Firefox and DownloadHelper
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006/

• Super Contributor
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 04:09:26 pm »
thanx! can it resume download after disconnected?

Offline migsantiago

• Frequent Contributor
    • MigSantiago's Web Site
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 07:11:59 pm »
thanx! can it resume download after disconnected?

Give it a try, I don't know.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf