Author Topic: You never know who is reading IEEE Spectrum...  (Read 778 times)

Offline BeaminTopic starter

• Super Contributor
  • If you think my Boobs are big you should see my ba
You never know who is reading IEEE Spectrum...
« on: December 14, 2018, 03:29:38 pm »
Back in the 2000's I met this sweet southern girl in north Carolina. My father and I had moved to that state because of the nice weather hundreds of miles away from our last home thousands of miles away from family. Just saw a house we liked with lots of golf courses and moved there. I brought my girl friend I just met who was an NC native, over the house for the first time and I introduced my father to her. We had only been in this state for about two weeks. She says "I know who you are I had to write a report in AP science class in high school on an article you wrote." I thought she was just fucking with me, she was fun like that. So my dad went to the book shelf pulled off a lone copy of IEEE spectrum blew the dust off the most boring magazine in the whole world and handed it to her and she showed me the article. Of all the people she could have picked to do her project she by chance did one on my father and remembered what his face looked like from the article. I still don't believe it. She was an ESL psychology major and have no idea why she was reading IEEE unless she was studding people with Asperger's. We then went up stairs and had the most amazing... talk about how boring IEEE was.
Max characters: 300; characters remaining: 191
Images in your signature must be no greater than 500x25 pixels

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf