Author Topic: UPS - sorry ya suck  (Read 11578 times)

Offline PE1RKI

• Regular Contributor
Re: UPS - sorry ya suck
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2015, 09:15:57 am »
i have alot of problems with damage when receiving packages and so far UPS and DHL are the only one that didnt damage the contents of a package.
fedex, tnt, dpd and local mail did.
gls returns packages to country of origin if they cant reach me. they dont leave a note. cost me alot of money.

Offline tron9000

• Frequent Contributor
  • Still an Electronics Lab Tech
    • My Hack-a-day project page
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2015, 12:01:17 pm »
erm , hang on, WTF, did someone give my packages a magic carpet or something because , no , it cant be, it must be one of those I hate Wales packages, it is now sitting in Whitby , Yorkshire!

ha! my home town!

is it still there?
Partsbox.io - orangise your parts!
"If you're green you can only ripen. If you're ripe you can only rot!"

Offline Deathwish

• Supporter
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2015, 02:59:32 pm »
No it got here yesterday.

today I had another large box of 20Kg turn up, poor bloody courier guy from UPS looked like he needed my inhaler and a defib unit and oxy bottle as he got to the door and nearly fell through it.
Electrons are typically male, always looking for any hole to get into.
trying to strangle someone who talks out of their rectal cavity will fail, they can still breath.
God hates North Wales, he has put my home address on the blacklist of all couriers with instructions to divert all parcels.

Offline KJDS

• Super Contributor
    • my website holding page
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2015, 03:12:56 pm »
No it got here yesterday.

today I had another large box of 20Kg turn up, poor bloody courier guy from UPS looked like he needed my inhaler and a defib unit and oxy bottle as he got to the door and nearly fell through it.

I had a 440kg lathe delivered on a truck too big to get close to my house, so we pushed it up the hill on the pallet truck blocking the road as we walked. I'm not sure who was  closer to the heart attack, the lorry driver or the school mums driving little Johnny to school who couldn't get anywhere as we were blocking the road.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf