Author Topic: Looking for an old youtube classes about NN, ML and AI 101  (Read 236 times)

Offline RoGeorge

• Super Contributor
Looking for an old youtube classes about NN, ML and AI 101
« on: March 12, 2021, 12:07:31 pm »
There was an old series of 10-20 videos, on a channel that back then was having only this class, an intro about neural networks and AI in general.  Narrated by a feminine voice, full of diagrams and visual content, yet the focus was still on the content and not on the presentation.  Short in length, 10-20 minutes/episode, more like a presentation than like a class.

It was especially well suited as a bird eye view over the whole AI field, with main type of NN, each episode about a certain type of NN, and what is the best use for each type (classifiers, speach recognition, text generators, etc.), with concise explanations about the internal of each.

I am searching for about an hour now, and couldn't find it any more.  Maybe it was deleted.  :-//
Anybody else happened to know that series and has a link for it please?

Also, I've noticed in all the channel I am subscribed to, there are no videos older than 8 years.
Is this just a coincidence, or the older content is automatically removed from YouTube?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 12:09:50 pm by RoGeorge »

The following users thanked this post: noobiedoobie

Offline RoGeorge

• Super Contributor
Re: Looking for an old youtube classes about NN, ML and AI 101
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 11:44:16 pm »

Three months later ...

Found it!   ;D

Deep Learning SIMPLIFIED by DeepLearning.TV

The following users thanked this post: eti

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo