Author Topic: Need help from someone working in the field  (Read 616 times)

Offline jknightandkarrTopic starter

• Contributor
Need help from someone working in the field
« on: October 23, 2021, 07:40:05 pm »
Hey, wondered if some one here that works as an electronics engineer or something similar n need help bad... Got informal interview to do by tonight for my career class final and so far no responses on messages i sent out on an alt web site an need you name, company name n location, job title n then just 10 questions answered please. Please message me if you can help.
1)How did you get interested in Electronics engineering?

2)What would you say your biggest challenge has been in Electronics Engineering?

3)What are the highest valued skills in Electronics Industry?

4)Are there other skills that could be useful to use?

5)what kind of products does your company create/work on?

6)what is the company's goal?

7)Has there been anything in the electronics industry that surprised you or does it seem like a steady changing field?

8)Do you see any particular changes in the industry coming or think that should happen? Such as designing alternative methods for electric vehicles to charge or last longer between charges.

9)What are the most important tools that I should know how to use properly for an entry level position?

10)What might be the best position for me to start in for Electronics Engineering?

If you can help i would be very grateful! Thanks!

Offline EPAIII

• Super Contributor
Re: Need help from someone working in the field
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 07:50:49 am »
Here you go, but you probably won't like it. Or rather, your professor probably won't.

In RED below:

Hey, wondered if some one here that works as an electronics engineer or something similar n need help bad... Got informal interview to do by tonight for my career class final and so far no responses on messages i sent out on an alt web site an need you name, company name n location, job title n then just 10 questions answered please. Please message me if you can help.
1)How did you get interested in Electronics engineering?

I needed a job.

2)What would you say your biggest challenge has been in Electronics Engineering?

Idiot managers.

3)What are the highest valued skills in Electronics Industry?

A BS detector.

4)Are there other skills that could be useful to use?

Determination.

5)what kind of products does your company create/work on?

I am retired. I worked for TV stations and their product was advertising.

6)what is the company's goal?

Duhhh, to make money. What else?

7)Has there been anything in the electronics industry that surprised you or does it seem like a steady changing field?

In the 60s I knew that before I retired, a TV camera would be smaller than the lens caps of the cameras of that day. What surprised me was how small the lenses got, along with the cameras. It is hard to fully imagine just how far technology will go.

8)Do you see any particular changes in the industry coming or think that should happen? Such as designing alternative methods for electric vehicles to charge or last longer between charges.

I think the real answers are not going to be what people expect today.

9)What are the most important tools that I should know how to use properly for an entry level position?

Your brain and your hands. They are co-equal.

10)What might be the best position for me to start in for Electronics Engineering?

One that you feel confident that you can handle. Or at least 90% so.

If you can help i would be very grateful! Thanks!

Good luck!
Paul A.  -   SE Texas
And if you look REAL close at an analog signal,
You will find that it has discrete steps.

Offline jpanhalt

• Super Contributor
Re: Need help from someone working in the field
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021, 10:24:04 am »
Hey, wondered if some one here that works as an electronics engineer or something similar n need help bad... Got informal interview to do by tonight for my career class final and so far no responses on messages

How did it turn out?

I read your post several times, and it was still not clear what you wanted.  For starters, do you need help or do you want to find and engineer that [sic] needs help?

One assumption is that those are interview questions you developed and will be graded on them based in part on the responses you got.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf