General > General Technical Chat

Need N Connector "gasket"


I need some of the rubber gaskets shown in the pic for N connectors. Cannot locate a supplier for the gasket only. Please advise if you know of a source of these gaskets.

Thanks in advance.

Sal Ammoniac:
Is this what you're looking for?


--- Quote from: Sal Ammoniac on January 21, 2022, 06:08:31 pm ---Is this what you're looking for?

--- End quote ---

Sal - it doesn't appear so. Those are for bulkhead connectors and it looks like it goes between the connector and the chassis. The ones I want go inside the N connector.

Sal Ammoniac:
Your best bet might be to buy a whole N connector and remove the gasket.

Since you will need to remove the gasket to replace it, why not just measure and make your own from a suitable material, like silicone rubber?


[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Go to full version