Author Topic: Neil Armstrong died  (Read 10300 times)

Online Ed.Kloonk

• Super Contributor
  • Cat video aficionado
Re: Neil Armstrong died
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2012, 12:02:03 pm »
Sorry it's taken me two days to finally be able to post in this thread.  >:( I don't wanna talk about it.

I wanted to say, whilst I see Mr. Armstrong's point in that video, the whole purpose of it was stemmed from a speech in Congress by JFK a goal of "landing a man on the Moon and returning him safely to the Earth" in a May 25, 1961 address to Congress.

There is video of this somewhere. But that's what this whole thing was about. And I dare say if JFK wasn't killed, he'd have tapped NA on the shoulder and said "hey, you da man."

iratus parum formica

HLA-27b

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2012, 12:31:57 pm »
I wanted to say, whilst I see Mr. Armstrong's point in that video, the whole purpose of it was stemmed from a speech in Congress by JFK a goal of "landing a man on the Moon and returning him safely to the Earth" in a May 25, 1961 address to Congress.

It wasn't just a whim on JFK's side, Russians forced his hand.

Offline T4P

• Super Contributor
    • T4P
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2012, 06:29:11 pm »

Uncle Vernon

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2012, 11:52:53 pm »

If Lance is a Drug Cheat he still remains best of the best in terms of evading detection,way better than any of his sporting peers. In context however cycling through snails is not in the same league as going to and returning from a faraway orbiting moon using less computer power than most cell phones.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf