General > General Technical Chat

Dilbert loses newspapers, publishers, distributor, and possibly its website

<< < (221/222) > >>

RJSV:
(hahaa).   You guys argue, seemingly EVEN about length of some yt VIDEO.   In the face of, this year, being the emergent trend, towards short-short topics, less than 60 seconds.  I'm sticking to more moderate length topics, maybe learn something as I get entertainment.

magic:

--- Quote from: tooki on May 28, 2023, 03:05:44 pm ---It’s not limited to American politics, nor to politics. It’s anything: iPhone vs. Android. Coke vs. Pepsi. Blue vs. white dress. Any time you take a middle ground, you’ll get attacked by both sides as being a “fanboy” or “shill” or “sheeple” or whatever.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, a bunch of American products ::)

Correction: you can take any position you want, and you will still be attacked by your own camp for not being devoted enough, possibly more so than the opponents.
It's that retarded. Being attacked by both camps means literally nothing, but it's not the first time I'm seeing somebody claiming it as some sort of virtue.

CatalinaWOW:
OK.  To move it at least halfway out of the USA.  Metric vs traditional unit.  Football (soccer) vs Rugby or US football.  Tea vs coffee.

PlainName:

--- Quote ---Tea vs coffee
--- End quote ---

Why can't one have both? I start the day with tea, migrate to coffee (albeit fake instant stuff) then mix and match throughout the day, ending with hot chocolate. Only thing I don't drink is water.

tooki:

--- Quote from: magic on May 30, 2023, 09:55:05 am ---
--- Quote from: tooki on May 28, 2023, 03:05:44 pm ---It’s not limited to American politics, nor to politics. It’s anything: iPhone vs. Android. Coke vs. Pepsi. Blue vs. white dress. Any time you take a middle ground, you’ll get attacked by both sides as being a “fanboy” or “shill” or “sheeple” or whatever.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, a bunch of American products ::)

--- End quote ---
It’s got nothing to do with being American. Can you please stop constantly attacking USA every time it comes up (and stop bringing it up when it doesn’t)? Not everything is about nationalism!

And since when is The Dress even a product? It’s a silly debate, which is why I added it as an example of something that isn’t a product!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version