Author Topic: Oops, TKOR got charged with felony  (Read 8161 times)

Offline Mr. Scram

• Super Contributor
  • Display aficionado
Re: Oops, TKOR got charged with felony
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2018, 04:17:49 pm »
Aaaaw, come on! Just put a flyer into the mailboxes announcing that you are remodelling and sound a klaxon 10s before ignition. Otherwise you would exclude all the hard-working people from the ordnance factories from getting any time in home office at all!
Ordnance muss sein!

Offline james_s

• Super Contributor
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2018, 06:49:05 pm »
When I was a teenager my friends and I used to blow stuff up in the back yard somewhat frequently. I shudder to think of the trouble I would have got in by doing a lot of the stuff I did then in recent times. Glad I was born when I was instead of 20 years later.

Offline Neomys Sapiens

• Super Contributor
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2018, 07:29:14 pm »
When I was a teenager my friends and I used to blow stuff up in the back yard somewhat frequently. I shudder to think of the trouble I would have got in by doing a lot of the stuff I did then in recent times. Glad I was born when I was instead of 20 years later.
Absolutely! At one time in my teen years I became such an industrious user of chlorates and perchlorates that the involved chemist told me once that I would have to pick up my order right after delivery, because he deemed it unsafe to keep it in his shop!
Once my mom was looking for paper to fire up her belover artisanal tiled stove. Unfortunately, I had used those newspapers for some mixing procedures. The stove made a sound described to me like 'OOOMPH!' and then smoke started to leak from places where it shouldn't!

Offline firewalker

• Super Contributor
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2018, 08:22:20 pm »
What is the video in question?

Alexander.
Become a realist, stay a dreamer.

Offline Cerebus

• Super Contributor
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2018, 12:32:04 am »

Ditto. Myself and one fiend [sic] got through an awful lot of *ahem* pyrotechnics in our time. I'm pleased to say that, although we had the knowledge and supplies to make some serious explosives, we had the wisdom to never attempt it.
Anybody got a syringe I can use to squeeze the magic smoke back into this?

Offline SparkyFX

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2018, 02:19:20 am »
With that kind of pre-running PR: I kind of doubt there is a serious problem. Or maybe i misunderstood something, because those incidents are from June and August 2017.
Support your local planet.

Offline langwadt

• Super Contributor
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2018, 05:20:03 pm »
With that kind of pre-running PR: I kind of doubt there is a serious problem. Or maybe i misunderstood something, because those incidents are from June and August 2017.

and if you watch the video is nothing about charges, it is one long advertisement for a "get rich fast scam", for a lowly $1000 you can attend an exclusive seminar with him revealing the secrets to getting millions of subscribers and get rich in no time 

Offline HalFET

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2018, 10:39:03 pm »
Absolutely! At one time in my teen years I became such an industrious user of chlorates and perchlorates that the involved chemist told me once that I would have to pick up my order right after delivery, because he deemed it unsafe to keep it in his shop!
Once my mom was looking for paper to fire up her belover artisanal tiled stove. Unfortunately, I had used those newspapers for some mixing procedures. The stove made a sound described to me like 'OOOMPH!' and then smoke started to leak from places where it shouldn't!

Same here, nothing more fun than blowing up small trees with fireworks as 12-14 year old. Now you'd probably be brought up on terrorism charges in a lot of countries for that stuff. :palm:

But yeah, they seem to have crashed down into the lame "self help book" territory.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf