General > General Technical Chat

Our Electronics Lab / Workshop.. Pics, ideas & layouts

(1/4) > >>

Wayneo:
Hello all,
            I just thought of an idea, I don't know if its been done here before?
I thought we could post pics of our Electronics Labs / Workshops on here (like Dave's EEVblog Lab picture)
We could share Ideas, layouts and storage ideas with one another!
What do you think my fellow Electronics enthusiasts?  :-\
Wayne.  :)

Zyvek:
Don't let the wide angle lens fool ya, the room is ~9'X7'. Still not finished, but I was too impatient to wait any longer before setting up.

DJPhil:
We do have an older thread to that effect, but there's nothing wrong with starting new!

I'll have to see if I can get the camera working.

Wayneo:

--- Quote from: Zyvek on August 07, 2010, 01:58:14 am ---Don't let the wide angle lens fool ya, the room is ~9'X7'. Still not finished, but I was to impatient to wait any longer before setting up.

--- End quote ---
Thats really nice! I LIKE!! Mine is nowhere near as tidy as that, But I do beat you on size ~ 9' x 3'!
Yep its really small but practical (ish) he he, I will add pics soon when its more organised but its getting there slowly but surely :)
Wayne.

Wayneo:

--- Quote from: DJPhil on August 07, 2010, 01:58:54 am ---We do have an older thread to that effect, but there's nothing wrong with starting new!

I'll have to see if I can get the camera working.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for that pal, I missed that link, oops! but as you said no harm in starting new :)
He he I can just imagine now all the people reading this thread then dusting off their cameras  :D
Wayne.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version